Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: If WI started selling Webkinz ($14.99 USD/$15.69 CAD) and Lil Kinz ($9.99 USD/$10.44 CAD), I would.
Buy all my Webkinz from you! 547.07%
Definitely buy some Webkinz from you. 23530.76%
Maybe buy Webkinz from you. 29939.14%
Not buy Webkinz from you. 17623.04%
Voters: 764. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 10:32 PM   #211
rotor4
Gifted

zingozing is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum!)

I have to agree with cynalot. Being Canadian the shipping costs involved would not be worth it for me, it wouldn't only be the shipping costs there would be the hassles with customs and the added costs of duty etc... therefore I wouldn't be buying from the site. Sorry. I would support it in other ways though.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2007, 10:37 PM   #212
had
Gifted

had is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum!)

I love the idea!!!
Old 07-12-2007, 10:39 PM   #213
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

i maybe would. if i could maybe not find one in store.
Milly355 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2007, 10:42 PM   #214
Gift Guru

sodgoddess is on a distinguished road

I would think if we need help with money to keep site up and going we could all buy one or more to help with the site. maybe like a membership fee?? I don't want to loose the webkinzinsider!
Old 07-12-2007, 10:42 PM   #215
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by UNI
The paypal donation link is smart. I have seen and used this for other great sites (non webkin related).

Count on my support...In fact...I just did it.
Thank you so so much!!!

View Post Originally Posted by crazyatkeyz
im just throwing this out there but some sites (not to mention any names) give you a certain reward for the amount you donate wouldnt it make it more fun say if you got a feature code or maybe a rare item on webkinz for the amount you donate say like 1$-10$ like a feature code to webkinz to unlock something...just throwing that out there it might be a bad idea lol
I've seen another site do this and I think Ganz would treat this as "selling" their items and... don't want their lawyers after us for that!

View Post Originally Posted by WatchdogChick
Yes, there are tons of free Webkinz fan sites out there. I've checked out most of them, but WI is the one that I come to regularly. WI stands out from the rest in its content, the high caliber of professionals running the site, the dedicated moderators who keep the site safe, and the wonderful mix of people who visit and interact on a daily basis. WI is the total package, bar none. Ganz is a business, and WI is a business. If we pay hundreds and thousands of dollars on Webkinz and trading cards to support Ganz, we should at the least be open to purchasing a product or making a donation to WI to support its continuation.
Thank you thank you!

Also, it looks like I loused up the pricing on the Lil Kinz. The Lil Kinz are supposed to be $9.99!

In addition, our retailer has told me that shipping for 1-3 Webkinz (within the US) would be $4.70 to $5.00, which would be USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Any more than the 3 would be based on weight and the actual cost listed at USPS.COM.
Justin is offline Male
Old 07-12-2007, 10:43 PM   #216
Lil Kinz
AstroLeandro is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay, Maybe ill buy a Lil'Kinz. But, please pm me to answer if we get a card with unused codes.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:49 PM   #217
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

I would probably buy one.... the prices, especially for lil' kinz, aren't bad AT ALL compared to other places, where you'd get a lil' kinz for $12 CAD. So I'll definitely keep you in mind.
-
Wait- Justin, you said they had a website... what is the URL?

Last edited by rattygirl; 07-12-2007 at 10:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-12-2007, 10:57 PM   #218
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

As for buying webkinz, I would most likely not do that. I get them fairly easily in my area and would not want to pay more. That being said, however, I have absolutely no problem making donations to the website. I would rather pay you than you earn a percentage on a webkinz. I love WI and am happy to give money to help keep it going. Expect my first donation in the morning.

Plus, I hate the auction ads. They slow down my computer.
smitchell is offline Female
Old 07-12-2007, 10:57 PM   #219
Gift Guru

Tinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to all

I think that the shipping prices are really great as well. And I'm sure me and my husband will give some sort of donations here and there to help you guys out. We both love this site!
Old 07-12-2007, 11:06 PM   #220
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

View Post Originally Posted by rattygirl
I would probably buy one.... the prices, especially for lil' kinz, aren't bad AT ALL compared to other places, where you'd get a lil' kinz for $12 CAD. So I'll definitely keep you in mind.
-
Wait- Justin, you said they had a website... what is the URL?
Great!! Thanks! URL for....?

View Post Originally Posted by AstroLeandro
Okay, Maybe ill buy a Lil'Kinz. But, please pm me to answer if we get a card with unused codes.
A card with unused codes? You would receive the actual Lil'Kinz in the mail.

View Post Originally Posted by smitchell
As for buying webkinz, I would most likely not do that. I get them fairly easily in my area and would not want to pay more. That being said, however, I have absolutely no problem making donations to the website. I would rather pay you than you earn a percentage on a webkinz. I love WI and am happy to give money to help keep it going. Expect my first donation in the morning.

Plus, I hate the auction ads. They slow down my computer.
Really? I had no idea, I could cut down on them a bit. We actually haven't received credit for any purchases and I'm not sure why!!
Justin is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: