Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: If WI started selling Webkinz ($14.99 USD/$15.69 CAD) and Lil Kinz ($9.99 USD/$10.44 CAD), I would.
Buy all my Webkinz from you! 547.07%
Definitely buy some Webkinz from you. 23530.76%
Maybe buy Webkinz from you. 29939.14%
Not buy Webkinz from you. 17623.04%
Voters: 764. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 09:44 PM   #201
Webkinz :)

PandasRpeople2 is a jewel in the roughPandasRpeople2 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion!

Here is a suggestion.

It is apparent that most of the people who frequent this site not only love Webkinz, but also real life animals.

If the ads aren't generating enough revenue because they aren't getting enough clicks, perhaps it would be good to approach organizations that work to protect endangered species, find homes for abused animals, etc. I think ads to such sites would probably receieve a fair deal more clicks than the seemingly random ones that are around the site presently -- and might also result in good and charitable deeds that would otherwise go undone for simple lack of awareness.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2007, 09:44 PM   #202
bratzgirllily
Gift Guru

lisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of lightlisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of lightlisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion!

i would buy webkinz from you! that would be awsome!
Old 07-12-2007, 09:49 PM   #203
Cherisk8
Gift Guru

Cheri will become famous soon enough

I'll buy....will you be accepting Paypal?
Old 07-12-2007, 09:54 PM   #204
Gifted

WrightOne is on a distinguished road

I would buy from this site but I have a favorite toy store that I prefer to purchase from because it is a local small businesss and I really like the owner and staff. I would rather give donations to this site if that option were available. Thanks.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:55 PM   #205
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Masteryoda
One question, will we be able to order the charms and accessories (trading cards, lip gloss, etc) too?
Yep, that's in the works, as well, but we'd only worked on an agreement for the Webkinz & Lilkinz at this time, though the retailer expressed interest in selling all Webkinz-related products on WI

View Post Originally Posted by Cheri
I'll buy....will you be accepting Paypal?
Certainly!!!

View Post Originally Posted by PandasRpeople2
Here is a suggestion.

It is apparent that most of the people who frequent this site not only love Webkinz, but also real life animals.

If the ads aren't generating enough revenue because they aren't getting enough clicks, perhaps it would be good to approach organizations that work to protect endangered species, find homes for abused animals, etc. I think ads to such sites would probably receieve a fair deal more clicks than the seemingly random ones that are around the site presently -- and might also result in good and charitable deeds that would otherwise go undone for simple lack of awareness.
Very good suggestion and something we need to actively pursue, ie. advertising from organizations that people are interested in, but aren't necessarily toys or Webkinz-related!

Also, if you've noticed, at the request of many, I've set up a Paypal donation account for WI. It will keep track of who donated and I will place a link to the "donators" or "sponsors" page sometime tomorrow. In addition, we'll figure out a nice way to display a user's support of the site with a special icon or stars or title within their postbit!

Unregistered users also can donate to the site

Thanks for the suggestions!
Justin is offline Male
Old 07-12-2007, 10:02 PM   #206
UNI

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum!)

The paypal donation link is smart. I have seen and used this for other great sites (non webkin related).

Count on my support...In fact...I just did it.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:20 PM   #207
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum!)

I don't think Canadian customers will find it very cost effective to buy through here...shipping will be too much.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:23 PM   #208
ygk3hello
Gift Guru

WatchdogChick is a glorious beacon of lightWatchdogChick is a glorious beacon of lightWatchdogChick is a glorious beacon of light

WI is very valuable to me. I love WKW, but WI is now a big part of why I enjoy the game so much. It's like you have a X-box, but you don't really get the full experience until you have the plasma or HDTV to accompany it, you know?

Relying on one business deal to keep WI afloat, however, troubles me. Why not have multiple retailers? I think the problem for a lot of us lies not in purchasing Webkinz and related products from WI, it's purchasing from one retailer on WI. We like to have options, and we are always looking for bargains, specials and convenience. Couldn't you make a business proposal to other Webkinz retailers, and not just to the retailer in question? Couldn't they pay an annual fee and a percentage of the profit to advertise and sell their products on WI? You could create a special feature section for these paying retailers. I would definitely check out this section and, because I will be contributing to WI's finance, will purchase from these retailers, rather than trying Ebay or other online sources.

Having said that, it sounds like you are in desperate straits, so I understand you may have to go with this one retailer right now. I just hope you haven't locked yourself of other options as time passes and your finance improves.

Also, my sis recently purchased a Hannah Montana CD. It came with a credit card with a secret code to input on her official fansite. She was very excited, until it asked for a credit card information. The reality is that a lot of these fan sites are charging a monthly or annual fee now. I respect and agree with Justin for trying to keep WI free for everyone. I highly support WI implementing a donation system as another source of income. A lot of us make donations to churches, colleges, charities and fine/performing arts institutions to name a few, and I for one will gladly make a donation to a website that has given me so much pleasure and entertainment. Of course I will have to talk it over with my parents first.

Yes, there are tons of free Webkinz fan sites out there. I've checked out most of them, but WI is the one that I come to regularly. WI stands out from the rest in its content, the high caliber of professionals running the site, the dedicated moderators who keep the site safe, and the wonderful mix of people who visit and interact on a daily basis. WI is the total package, bar none. Ganz is a business, and WI is a business. If we pay hundreds and thousands of dollars on Webkinz and trading cards to support Ganz, we should at the least be open to purchasing a product or making a donation to WI to support its continuation.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:26 PM   #209
Gifted

crazyatkeyz is an unknown quantity at this point

i think it would make it worth wild to sell webkinz on here now would you also be getting the rare webkinz when say halloween and christmas roll around or will it be like a free for all to go find them in the stores? also do you know if there will be a wide varitey or webkinz/lil kinz some or most sites actually have them listed but never in stock and waiting time is like 2-3weeks before they even get them in...just curious other then that i would deff. buy them from here if they had the ones i needed and hopefully they dont spike the prices like some other sites have once business starts to pick up
Old 07-12-2007, 10:32 PM   #210
Gifted

crazyatkeyz is an unknown quantity at this point

im just throwing this out there but some sites (not to mention any names) give you a certain reward for the amount you donate wouldnt it make it more fun say if you got a feature code or maybe a rare item on webkinz for the amount you donate say like 1$-10$ like a feature code to webkinz to unlock something...just throwing that out there it might be a bad idea lol
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: