Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: If WI started selling Webkinz ($14.99 USD/$15.69 CAD) and Lil Kinz ($9.99 USD/$10.44 CAD), I would.
Buy all my Webkinz from you! 547.07%
Definitely buy some Webkinz from you. 23530.76%
Maybe buy Webkinz from you. 29939.14%
Not buy Webkinz from you. 17623.04%
Voters: 764. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 07:17 PM   #171
polkadot1128
Gifted

Jane is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion!

We can't close down webkinz insider! Maybe we can see how much money each member donates, and whoever donates the most could win a huge virtual prize! Also, i think the idea is great, and i would try to buy webkinz from here.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2007, 07:17 PM   #172
Lil Kinz
CrazyboutWK is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, Jason, you've really got a lot to think about here. I have to admit that I had never given a thought to what is costs to keep this site going (other than the fact that I appreciate the time and effort everyone puts into it). I would be willing to buy or to make a direct donation to help out.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:19 PM   #173
i_love_my_weby_kinz

Okay wouldn't buy webkinz from you for a couple reasons .....1. i don't like to wait for my webkinz2. i think you should be able to see what the webkinz looks like(in real life) before you buy it3. Shipping costsI think you should put ads, but you can make a page on the site that has a direct link from the homepage to the page with advertisments... like a magazine an online magazine with no articles. and some advertisers can pay MORE MONEY for whole page ads. Im sorry but i think this is better and maybe you could still sell webkinz and you'd make even MORE MOOLA.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:31 PM   #174
MeaganRulez
Webkinz :)

MeagLeigh is on a distinguished road

I don't think i would buy any but i dont know!!! Prolly Not though.
MeagLeigh is offline Female
Old 07-12-2007, 07:33 PM   #175
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

I think WHATEVER you decide to do, there will be some disagreement. Everyone will have diffrent views on the issues , etc. The only thing we DO agree on is that WI is wonderfull and we don't want it to close down so SOMETHING must be done. I think you should go ahead with this idea , seems like it has enough support already and hopefully will get more popular once it gets up and running.

Last edited by born_2_shop; 07-12-2007 at 07:38 PM..
Old 07-12-2007, 07:36 PM   #176
RazorbackzRulz
Banned
2Dogs2Luv is an unknown quantity at this point

i love this site justin, and i would love to buy webkinz from here, but my mom said i can only get webkinz from stores in our state! Sorry I LOVE WI THOUGH!! I GUESS THAT COUNTS FOR SOMETHING??
Old 07-12-2007, 07:39 PM   #177
swimmergirl84
Webkinz :)
swimmergirl84 is on a distinguished road

I might buy a couple just to support the site but I don't have much trouble finding them locally so to me it's hard to justify when you factor in the extra plus shipping (other than to support the site). Unfortunately I don't have any other suggestions either. I'd definitely come by to look for the harder to find ones so if those are plentiful, count me in! (I mean like the seasonal/new releases)
Old 07-12-2007, 07:40 PM   #178
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Ofcourse that counts for something Like justin said , this woulden't be mandatory. just a way to help off set the costs
Old 07-12-2007, 07:40 PM   #179
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

Just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for expressing their opinions. I can assure you that Justin and I will do our very best to keep the site up and running for you.

Please understand that with over 11,000 members we can't make everyone happy, so we will do our best to make decisions that we feel are in the best interest of the site and of the group.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:42 PM   #180
ae_girl13

cool! will there be a whole lot in stock? if there is, i will definitely buy maybe a webkinz or two from here! nice idea!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: