Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: If WI started selling Webkinz ($14.99 USD/$15.69 CAD) and Lil Kinz ($9.99 USD/$10.44 CAD), I would.
Buy all my Webkinz from you! 547.07%
Definitely buy some Webkinz from you. 23530.76%
Maybe buy Webkinz from you. 29939.14%
Not buy Webkinz from you. 17623.04%
Voters: 764. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 04:52 PM   #121
starie23

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion!

im just sayin if you charged a membership fee you wuld probably lose alot of members but thats MHO
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2007, 04:52 PM   #122
aseals2
Gift Guru

carmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective socks

I would buy at those prices. They are similar to the cost at Hallmark out here, and far cheaper than eBay. The only question would be the shipping cost. If shipping is to high (say more than $6), than it wouldn't be worth it. But if the supplier also had the big sellers (raccoon, husky, new black stallion), I'd be all over it.

Another thought would be donation requests. Get a Paypal account, and put a Paypal button on the Home page where users could donate if they wanted. I know the Quizzy's Blast hint was worth big money to me!

Hope this helps!
carmel_mom is offline Female
Old 07-12-2007, 04:57 PM   #123
Evan101singingstar

i think it should be 9.99 for lil kinz and 11.99 for webkinz
Old 07-12-2007, 04:57 PM   #124
monkey4u97
Gifted

ilovewebkinz97 is just really niceilovewebkinz97 is just really nice

i meant i mitht i opresser dnot way cause i am young and ordering would be hard 4 me but i might be able to every now and then!
Old 07-12-2007, 04:58 PM   #125
MissSweetCheeks
Gifted

MissSweetCheeks is an unknown quantity at this point

Another option is to have a "Subscribers Only" area. Maybe charge $5 a month or $xx a year. Make trading only available for subscribers......
Old 07-12-2007, 05:00 PM   #126
lilmissshoppin96

i definitely agree! those are the store prices
Old 07-12-2007, 05:01 PM   #127
Webkinz :)

chandelle is an unknown quantity at this point

I have bought alot of my Webkinz online. Alot of my coworkers do as well. I would definately but some Webkinz from the site and also recommend it it others to order thier Webkinz. I also have no problem making a donation to the site if it comes to that. I know alot of hard work goes into a site like this and they aren't cheap to run. By the way, everyone here does an excellant job!
Old 07-12-2007, 05:06 PM   #128
Yuir03
Gifted

dogsbaby is on a distinguished road

I would buy, but it really depends.

Just wondering, would ONE store be working on this or would it be a few others? Because, i don't think one store can handle over 8,000 costomers, and more guests who view the site. But i do think it could help you with your money problems. Now that i think of it, as long as you sell 100 or so webkinz, you would make the money you need, depending how much they pay you guys per webkinz.

Edit: Wait a second, $16 a webkinz? If thats including shipping, thats a decent price (In store prices are $12.99), but if its NOT including shipping... well, i guess its ok, but i'd rather get them $3 less at a local store.

Last edited by dogsbaby; 07-12-2007 at 05:08 PM..
Old 07-12-2007, 05:16 PM   #129
disney10066
Gifted

webkinz11495 is on a distinguished road

I don't think my parents would let me buy from you, sorry. and with the prices out of control, you could ask people to make donations. that's really my only thought! Good luck in sales.
Old 07-12-2007, 05:22 PM   #130
lavalover22

IF I HAD A CREDIT CARD I MIGHT.....But right now a friend buys mine
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: