Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: If WI started selling Webkinz ($14.99 USD/$15.69 CAD) and Lil Kinz ($9.99 USD/$10.44 CAD), I would.
Buy all my Webkinz from you! 547.07%
Definitely buy some Webkinz from you. 23530.76%
Maybe buy Webkinz from you. 29939.14%
Not buy Webkinz from you. 17623.04%
Voters: 764. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 04:15 PM   #111
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion!

As I am an adult, I would pay a reasonable yearly fee. Being able to pre-order new or hard-to-find 'Kinz would also get me to buy from WI. Regardless, I would buy once in awhile to help support the site. Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2007, 04:20 PM   #112
bbuttons
Gifted

Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine
Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine

The prices are good and if the supply is there then I will be buying some from them. However, if they are always out of stock like my local place, then any online retailer will do me just fine.

I do want to help support this site - I know how hard/expensive it is to run one.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:21 PM   #113
Gifted

I am the T is on a distinguished road

I think I Would only buy webkinz that I couldn't find near home, because your price will be two dollars more than i normally buy them for, not to mention the shipping cost. It's a good idea though.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:27 PM   #114
dogwmn
Gift Guru

dogwmn is a jewel in the roughdogwmn is a jewel in the rough

I would buy to from this site.
I would suggest a small one time subscription fee ($5-10), perhaps to enter the gift exchange and or subscriber chat. You can still sell webkins and have ads. Any extra funds could be utilized to enhance the site. I will support whatever decision you make. I also appreciate you caring enough to ask us for input.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:30 PM   #115
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

honestly, it depends on shipping. my local store has webkinz for $13 and lil kinz for $10, so if shipping is like $5 more, than i'd rather pay a subscription fee to the site directly and keep getting the pets from the store.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 07-12-2007, 04:33 PM   #116
pheeny
Gifted

Distractseasily has a spectacular aura about

As I have two local retailers that I get my Webkinz(13.00max) and Lil'Kinz(12.00max), I have not and would probably not start buying online. They call me when the webkinz on my list arrive and they are near my grocery store so it is not out of way to pick them up.

However, I would be willing to pay a yearly subscription fee(no more than $20) I am glad that this site is available. I agree with many others that if possible a free section should stay for basic posting and if you are paid you have access to more types.

It is a shame the sponsors links have not worked. I have clicked many of the receipe links looking for good dinner ideas.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:34 PM   #117
cuddlebugbaby
Webkinz :)
Bubbley Cat is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, but I hardly ever buy stuff off of the internet.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:36 PM   #118
sizzyspets
Gift Guru

sizzyswebkinzs has a spectacular aura about

I think it is a great idea. I would totally support giving a few dollars to keep this site running.

I only have one issue with this proposal, that is the price. If the going rate is $9.99 lil' kinz and $12.99 webkinz and a large retailer of them raises the price it could cause others to raise the price. This also includes price-gouging for shipping and handling too.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:40 PM   #119
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

I think you coudl get a lot more sales if the price was $12.99 for webkinz and only $9.99 for lil kinz, because thats what it is in stores. Of corse there would be additional shipping costs, but unless the shipping is included in the current costs, it would be cheaper to get them somewhere else. Even so, I would still buy a few webkinz from here, just so that we could keep it going.
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 07-12-2007, 04:46 PM   #120
Webkinz :)
tiki31 is on a distinguished road

Once a month raffle a priceless or expensive rare item and sell chances for $1. We could send a $6 check for 6 months at a time. But it should be $1 limit per month. If Webkinz would let you raffle an item????????
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: