Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: If WI started selling Webkinz ($14.99 USD/$15.69 CAD) and Lil Kinz ($9.99 USD/$10.44 CAD), I would.
Buy all my Webkinz from you! 547.07%
Definitely buy some Webkinz from you. 23530.76%
Maybe buy Webkinz from you. 29939.14%
Not buy Webkinz from you. 17623.04%
Voters: 764. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 03:46 PM   #91
Gift Guru

tfeverett will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion!

I'm with fairlyoddmom, however, unlike any other "membership" forums, I would be MORE than willing to make donations that would probably equal out more than buying webkinz from you. I'm sure to guarantee special and holiday ones, I would probably go for it!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2007, 03:47 PM   #92
slb2724
Gifted

slb2724 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Tula
I feel if people really like this site they would not mind paying a small annual fee to join. That is what one of the websites I am a part of does.

You will then have to change the site to a place of business, you will pay taxes on each item you sell here. So what are you actually saving?

Since most of us are children, and don't have money to buy stuff, I'm pretty sure membership would go way down. I found this site through google, and I know for a fact if I had to pay there would be no way that I would be posting this now.

Charging for use of the site isn't the best idea. Maybe if there were special privilages or a special board to post on for a small fee per year, you'd be in business.

Neopets (yes, the dreaded neopets) has neopets premium. Basicly theres a special board section you can post on, different avatars to choose from, and a little symbol next to your name. That would be like a donation, with perks to go with it, but not forcing non-payers off teh site.

Last edited by slb2724; 07-12-2007 at 03:52 PM..
Old 07-12-2007, 03:51 PM   #93
alidee
Gifted

alidee will become famous soon enough

I don't think it's right to make children pay to use this site, and so I believe that selling the Webkinz would be the best idea.

You could also sell the trading cards, as I'm sure those are very profitable as well.

I'm just curious about shipping and handling charges, especially to Canada...
Old 07-12-2007, 03:51 PM   #94
princesscfs
Gifted

Princess CS is on a distinguished road

``maybe i will i will ask my mom or dad. ~ princess cs. i love ebkinz. I LOVE RABBITS
Old 07-12-2007, 03:52 PM   #95
Lucky1026
Gifted
soeluckydmg is on a distinguished road

I was just wondering how you could provide enough stock. It seems so many internet stores already online can not even get any inventory no less have enough of them. I would worry that they ones they get could possibly be older ones that the majority of people already have. I know of several local stores that are only getting about 20 of the newer ones in a shipment. I also feel that a membership fee or paypal donation program could work. I know that several websites that I visit run on contributions and when the cost of the website is met they thank everyone and start again next year. I would rather donate 10.00 then have to purchase a webkinz and pay shipping. I would feel much more comfortable donating directly.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:53 PM   #96
ask me and find out
Gift Guru

luv2chat247 will become famous soon enough

i might buy some 2 support the site, but im just concerned about shipping.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:55 PM   #97
UNI

Hey Justin....The perils of success...LOL
The ability to sell webkinz on this site would be a plus. Many area stores only cary a few, and when you want one...you want that specific one.

I have purchased things from your sponsors of the site. Specifically auctions on eBay.

It is stated that individual card packs are going for as much as @ $3.00 per pack. If you could sell packs....and WI users bought them. There is your revenue generator. One could buy a 36 pack box for @ $80.00. If you charged $3.00 per pack......thats a profit of @ $30 per box
Old 07-12-2007, 03:59 PM   #98
princesscfs
Gifted

Princess CS is on a distinguished road

COOL awsome ~ princess cs.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:59 PM   #99
Gift Guru

Jean will become famous soon enough

I think a yearly fee like I pay on the two doll forums I'm on is the way to go. I pay $12 per year, that's only $1 per month, and that is less than most Webkinz cost. As far as it not being fair to kids how many kids are on sites like Club Penquin and pay a fee if they want to be able to do everything. I doubt I would buy many from there as I have a wonderful store that calls me as soon as they get new Webkinz in and they are cheaper.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:01 PM   #100
starie23

View Post Originally Posted by slb2724
Since most of us are children, and don't have money to buy stuff, I'm pretty sure membership would go way down. I found this site through google, and I know for a fact if I had to pay there would be no way that I would be posting this now.

Charging for use of the site isn't the best idea. Maybe if there were special privilages or a special board to post on for a small fee per year, you'd be in business.

Neopets (yes, the dreaded neopets) has neopets premium. Basicly theres a special board section you can post on, different avatars to choose from, and a little symbol next to your name. That would be like a donation, with perks to go with it, but not forcing non-payers off teh site.
i agree if they make us pay then then im outta here
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: