Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 07:50 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

cocoakitty is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Member Obtains Pink Giggle Zum Plush

I want to see what other ones they will have out, but I soooo love them. I went to Hallmark today didn't find any. So then I went to 2 different Justice stores they didn't have them but they did say they were getting them, so I asked if they would get them on the 1st they said yeah probably no till then.
cocoakitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 09:55 PM   #52

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Adinalina
so cute! how big are they? i won't be able to look for one until this weekend!
The Zumbuddies are about the size of a lil kinz.

View Post Originally Posted by batty42
that's so cool! where did you get it and how much did it cost? (if you don't mind me asking)

Ours cost $9.99 and was purchased at a family pharmacy in Hilton, NY. The worker sayed that they were not a planned order. More of a We have these do you want them order. They arrived at the store 2 hours before we did, so they were a very pleasant surprise.

Last edited by shellwcross; 10-28-2009 at 09:55 PM..
shellwcross is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:32 AM   #53

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by 1Aramus
I know where you can order them on line. I'm not sure if I can post the website, but i'll try.
treasureseekersgifts.com
This is a pre-order which is fine if you can wait, which I couldn't-lol. I wanted someone with them in hand right now ready to ship. At least I've got one on the way courtesy of ebay so I'm good for now. I'm sure I'll get a couple others later at the cheaper price. A few of them are not so cute to me I guess. I have no desire to get the purple one because his vitual image is kinda unattractive to me. I bought the lazy zum because his shade of blue is so beautiful and he look so peaceful. He reminds me of a peaceful dreams fairy or something. He's not lazy, he's just misunderstood, lol. He's actually just sleepy The one named zoola that's orange and green isn't all that cute to me either. I'm on the fence about the yellow one and I"m sure I'll get the pink one. She is pretty. I really don't want every one of them, I'm not that type of person who collects everything. I only buy what I really like. I think I'll just get the three: blue, pink, and maybe yellow. Anyone know if they'll be making another set of these?
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:20 AM   #54

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by tarayvonne
Anyone know if they'll be making another set of these?
The Cardboard backing says First Edition. As there are about 8 types of zums in each category, over time they will probably release all of them, in various sets.
shellwcross is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:05 PM   #55
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i love these new zum buddies. they are just totally adorable. congrats on getting your hands on it!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:29 PM   #56
Unregistered

Wink Re: WebkinzInsider Member Obtains Pink Giggle Zum Plush

I can't believe that you got that!!!!! It is so adorable!
Old 10-29-2009, 07:40 PM   #57

Talini has a spectacular aura about

Very Cute! How much$$$$???
Talini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:55 PM   #58

stinglerrxx24 is on a distinguished road

OMG! i want that its adorable (: all hale pink zummyyyy (:
stinglerrxx24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:57 PM   #59
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

congratz! i want one 2
pup5115 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: