Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2010, 10:48 AM   #151
Webkinz :)

createadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to all

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Member Creates Longhorn Plush

Wow! Very creative!
createadream is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2010, 03:27 PM   #152
Unregistered

Talking Re: WebkinzInsider Member Creates Longhorn Plush

hiiiiiii it's meee. that is ssoooooo cute , i would buy it when/if it turns into a webkinz.
Old 01-16-2010, 04:55 PM   #153
kayemilam

cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!

I Want ONE!!!

A whole series of cows!!
cindyscottage is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:09 AM   #154

lawyer2b has a spectacular aura about

WOW Bevo the Longhorn is AWESOME!!!!
If Webkinz doesn't buy your design, they need smarter people! I would definitely get one if they made and sold them!
You're amazing!

Kristin Walz, J.D.
lawyer2b is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:13 AM   #155

mckgirlz is on a distinguished road

I am a fan of the bovine contingent -- lots of them around where I live in Indiana, although not so many longhorns. I learned to love cows on my great-grandparents' little farm when I was a kid. Their three dairy cows were like family pets: Bonnie, Cush-cush and Daisy. lol!

I hope Ganz will take up the idea of a Webkinz longhorn, because that is one cute and funny little plush pet. People are so creative! (I always admire others, because the creative gene skipped me.)
mckgirlz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:11 PM   #156
BUBBLEGAL101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Go cows!!,

This is a webkinz pet i would luv to get!! I hope Ganz considers making this a webkinz plush soon!!!
BUBBLEGAL101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:57 AM   #157
brandlyn

Smile WebkinzInsider Member Creates Longhorn Plush

Hi I am Brandlyn I am a big fan of webkinzworld. I think the longhorn bull should be a webkinz family member because it is a real life animal like the Dinosaur but then want a extinct. So I think the longhorn bull so be a member. So I think a bull is a good family pet on webkinz. PLEASE GET THE LONGHORN BULL ON WEBKINZWORLD. ALOT OF PEOPLE WANT IT.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:47 PM   #158

Phoebe2beme has a spectacular aura about

oh my gosh! that is amazing! Great jop COWS4YOU!!
Phoebe2beme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 07:37 PM   #159
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Awesome! Hey, has anyone noticed that new pig and cow Webkinz (Pig+Cow, Floppy Pig+Brown Cow) come out at like the same time? If the Longhorn were to come out as a new pet, they should add a Warthog or a piglet. That would be awesome!!!
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:28 PM   #160
Unregistered

Love it, when it comes out i will but it. Can't wait to see the new ones your makeing. =)

Ok it's letting me type again? And i can't make a new account because i used all of the email addresses we had. so this is werid lol. I hope the tie die pug is going well. from Alyssa-PugAngel98 =)

LOL sweet cow. . .

Last edited by Unregistered; 01-25-2010 at 09:28 PM..

Tags
alyssa wants one!, bob ♥ loves maddie, christmascheer wuz heer, code wowewe, go bevo!, i ♥ the outsiders!, omg its a turtle!!!!, vm stella! :d

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: