Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 11:49 PM   #121
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Member Creates Longhorn Plush

Oh my!! I live in Texas and would need a whole herd of these of these cuties!!
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2010, 11:55 PM   #122
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Wow, what can you say other than Bevo looks delicious! I'm ready to start the grill, lol.

I love the idea of an electric bull as the PSI. That would be enough to make me want one. Then if your pet could ride it and if you could some how control your pet riding it with the arrow keys and maybe win prizes for staying on 8 seconds.

Whatever happens, by posting that on a site that we know Ganz monitors, they would be stupid to try to make it without offering you some sort of compensation. So that may go against them making it unless you sign a waver saying you gave them permission.

Be curious to see what happens

Great job. I know KellyS has made some awesome stuffed animals for the estore pets that look just like you would think that Ganz made them.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:02 AM   #123
Webkinz :)

BlazeLavadragon is on a distinguished road

You gotta make the code somehow now
BlazeLavadragon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:36 AM   #124

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

That would be so cute as a Webkinz! Great job, COWS4YOU!
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:41 AM   #125

Longhorns97 is an unknown quantity at this point

YA HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Longhorns97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:09 AM   #126
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

oh my! a bulll riding toy! That would be a big hit!
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:34 AM   #127
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Oh my gosh!! He's too cute for words! Ganz would make a small fortune producing one of these! Every UT fan in the world would want one! And there are tons of them out there! Heck, I'd buy one for my husband (but I'd keep the tag because he doesn't "get" Webkinz at all).
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:05 AM   #128

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

I knew it was Bevo the second I saw him!!! Great job COWS4YOU! That's too cool! They would sell out sooooo fast if Ganz would make them.
princessjuleia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:08 AM   #129
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Awesome! I hope some Ganz employees come here and decide to make this a real Webkinz! That'd be really cool! The PSI should be something Spanish-related bcuz bullfighting is a very popular sport to the Hispanics. Can't wait to see what Ganz comes up with!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:36 AM   #130

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Oooh I want one. How cute is he. Hope to see this one sooner than later. You did a great job on making the plush Ganz really should make this one.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alyssa wants one!, bob ♥ loves maddie, christmascheer wuz heer, code wowewe, go bevo!, i ♥ the outsiders!, omg its a turtle!!!!, vm stella! :d

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: