Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 09:18 PM   #61

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Member Adopts Zumbuddy

where can you find a zumbuddy but I don't want the 6 pack I just want one zumbuddy but where do you buy the zumbuddys but what store can you buy them at because halmart ran out of them.

View Post Originally Posted by xoxoflower07
yay! congrats! I am so excited to get one~

Last edited by Unregistered; 11-03-2009 at 09:18 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 03:52 PM   #62

Question Re: WebkinzInsider Member Adopts Zumbuddy

Ok I have seen it in pictures and I got a zumbuddy yesterday but I can not figure out how I make ir follow my pet around. Help please.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:49 PM   #63

Talking Re: WebkinzInsider Member Adopts Zumbuddy

View Post Originally Posted by shellwcross
Ours cost $9.99. The worker said that they were not a planned ordered, kind of a we have these, do you want them. They arrived at the store 2 hours before we did. It was a totally unexpected surprise.
we just got 2 for 5.99 each
Old 12-19-2009, 08:40 PM   #64
Webkinz :)
whatadame will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Member Adopts Zumbuddy

can anyone please help me? How do you get the zumms to change rooms? I have to Zums and would like to have them play together.. I know that I read somewhere that they can both go in the same room and play together.. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:41 PM   #65
Lil Kinz
awesomeprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: WebkinzInsider Member Adopts Zumbuddy

Click the image to open in full size.

I adopted my zumbuddy on Christmas day. I can't wait for another one. They're lots of fun!

View Post Originally Posted by LadyCas
Ok I have seen it in pictures and I got a zumbuddy yesterday but I can not figure out how I make ir follow my pet around. Help please.

Go to your room and look at the top bar. Map left, center left edit, center leftright magnifying glass, center rightleft ZUMBUDDY addition. Addition to the zumbuddy CLICK. Click on it add pet buddy, you're on your own. LOL , OKKIE?!

View Post Originally Posted by iluvme523
what IS a zumbuddy

Zumbuddies are buddies that can follow your Webkinz or Lil'Kinz around in your room, the Clubhouse. They come in 6 different types and personalities. For the first 5 zumbuddies you purchase, you get a zum room and every 5th after that, you get another zum room.

read the thread, gee. I think it said?>>>>>>....!@#@%#@^jsagjoier6q

View Post Originally Posted by LittleBird
Where did you get your Zumbuddy?
Just wondering. Congrats on getting one!

Little Bird

You can get them online, like on amazon.com. If you have a ebay account then you can search zumbuddy on search

I LOVE ebkinz

Last edited by awesomeprincess; 12-27-2009 at 12:41 PM..
awesomeprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: