Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 08:29 PM   #51
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Member Adopts Zumbuddy

Where did you get your Zumbuddy?
Just wondering. Congrats on getting one!

Little Bird
LittleBird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 08:47 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

It looks like you are not guaranteed to get Zummies when a party is thrown. It is another random thing. According to information received, the more Zumbuddies you have the more chances you have of getting Zummies, but still no guarantee.

I personally think you should always get some Zummies, even if it is only 3 like in Zumwhere, and you have a chance of getting more. That would make it more fun, and we would be able to decorate our poor Zumbuddies rooms. They are so very bare right now.
shellwcross is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:37 PM   #53
Unregistered

How easy is it to take care of these Zums? I've tried out the Zum sightings game, and I was planning to get my girls a Kinz clip each for Christmas. Now, I wonder if I should get the Zum instead.

Someone said they start at 50% happiness each day, but how much does it cost to get them up to 100%?

Compared to the Zum sightings, which is the easier of the two (Zum sighting having hard puzzle challenges, or zum buddies demanding mommy to make a whole lot of KC and Zummies when girls are in bed?)
Old 10-30-2009, 10:57 AM   #54

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
How easy is it to take care of these Zums? I've tried out the Zum sightings game, and I was planning to get my girls a Kinz clip each for Christmas. Now, I wonder if I should get the Zum instead.

Someone said they start at 50% happiness each day, but how much does it cost to get them up to 100%?

Compared to the Zum sightings, which is the easier of the two (Zum sighting having hard puzzle challenges, or zum buddies demanding mommy to make a whole lot of KC and Zummies when girls are in bed?)
It is very difficult to get Zummies, as they are a very random feature at this time. So decorating your Zumbuddies room is almost impossible. Parties (with 1 Zumbuddies) takes about 20 toys. When you purchase a toy, you get more than one. Example: When you purchase the Soccor ball, you get 5 Soccor balls. The reason for this, is once you put it in the room - even if your Zumbuddy chooses not to play with it - it disappears after about 30-60 seconds. (Food is the same).

The best times to give a Zumbuddy a toy, is when it is inactive. They sometimes will dance, flip, or wave. When they are doing these things, they tend to ignore any toys placed in the room. If they are flying around, my daughter tells me you can click on them and they might giggle of do some noise related to their type. Don't click them too much, or they will get mad - that looses happiness.

It is a lot of fun to watch them play and move around. We go in mostly just to watch them. They are a cute addition, if you ignore the zummies and parties. Just enjoy the Zumbuddies and the rest will eventually take care of itself. But if you get them for the Zummies and parties, you may be disappointed.
shellwcross is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:22 PM   #55
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

I adopted the Tricky Zum 'Zalo'. Here he is in his room (I need to buy him furniture!) & with my Signature Cheeta 'Chiva'

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:36 PM   #56
jemkinz1 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmutter
how do you get the zummies ? we played and made him/her happy but no zummie increase?
I called Ganz today because we had the same problem, we had about 5 parties now and have kept them happy but the zummies have not increased, this making it impossible to buy anything for the room. Ganz told me that you should receive zummies everytime you do what they request, such as giving them a toy or food when they ask. I told them that I had done that many times and still have not received a single zummie on any of the three accounts we put the 4 we got on. The customer service guy who I spoke with told me he was going to be entering his own zumbuddy on to try and send a notice to tech support of the problem..Hope this gets fixed soon..

jemkinz1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:14 PM   #57
Unregistered

Talking Re: WebkinzInsider Member Adopts Zumbuddy

View Post Originally Posted by xoxoflower07
yay! congrats! I am so excited to get one~
Old 10-31-2009, 08:20 AM   #58

mousemeat27 will become famous soon enough

ok i want the pink one! as if you can't tell with my avitar! lol! since a couple of you have 1 what store did you get it at? i heard it wasn't suppost to be out until tomorrow. how much $ was it?

thx
mousemeat27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:52 PM   #59
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

OK, does anyone know why now, even though I bought Kinzclips, I can't do the snapshots anymore in Zumville? I go there and it just doesn't let me click. Did I lose all that money because I have to buy a Zumbuddy now?
leahsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:11 PM   #60

iluvme523 has disabled reputation

what IS a zumbuddy
iluvme523 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: