Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 09:24 AM   #31
roselake
Gift Guru

roselake is a name known to allroselake is a name known to allroselake is a name known to all

Default Re: WebkinzInsider.Com Sold to Blue Dress LLC, Justin Has Left The Building!

Justin, if i were your mother i'd give you a spanking! after i recovered from the heart attack you just gave me.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 09:29 AM   #32
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WebkinzInsider.Com Sold to Blue Dress LLC, Justin Has Left The Building!

View Post Originally Posted by kiwiturtle21
April Fools?
Go back an d click on to be a mod or admin and read what it says..........

---------- pblavelle added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by roselake
Justin, if i were your mother i'd give you a spanking! after i recovered from the heart attack you just gave me.
My thoughts exactly......I a sitting here reading soooo closely, thinking, this is such a great place to be teaching my young ones how a site SHOULD be and would I even continue with someone new..............Then something clicked in this pea sized brain of mine and i thought that it was strange about thte mod or admin thing, so i clicked just for the heck ofit.............Have a great day Justin.......Thanks for the laugh!

Last edited by pblavelle; 04-01-2008 at 09:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-01-2008, 09:30 AM   #33
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

shocker!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2008, 09:31 AM   #34
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by danyelb23
Wow, that was a good one! Wonder how long they've been planning that one? I just kept thinking Shining Stars? Really? Shining Stars? Seriously? Good one guys!!
YESSSs, I, too kept thinking Shining Stars?????? But let's face it Justin could only HELP make it better!!!! (DON''T THINK ABOUT IT JUSTIN!)
Old 04-01-2008, 09:32 AM   #35
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

it was for april fools i did not see that!
Old 04-01-2008, 09:34 AM   #36
Webkinz :)

kiara212 has disabled reputation

Boy! Am I glad I came back to this thread. I didn't click any link, I was a little nervous. I thought "shucks!, just as I'm becoming a gift trainee - the founder is leaving~ is everything going to be different when the new co. takes over!". What a great April Fools (I hope???)
kiara212 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 09:34 AM   #37
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not funny...Well maybe a little.
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 09:34 AM   #38
Lunawater

Lunawater has a spectacular aura aboutLunawater has a spectacular aura about

I love the way it was written, it sounded so real! Im very glad you didnt sell out!! Imagine the uproar if you really did! the only mod left was yoda!!! Complete anarchy on the forum for sure!! Great prank, you did a great job!
Old 04-01-2008, 09:38 AM   #39
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Justin YOU just added 10 years to my life and more grey hairs!!!!! Especially, after yesterday's survey regarding trading. April Fools to you too.
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 09:41 AM   #40
Good Luck Chefs!!

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

WOW, that was good: ALMOST HAD ME, I got caught this morning with a thread that fooled me.
AChip is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: