Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 07:37 PM   #181
Poshpetz
Webkinz :)

poshpetz2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WebkinzInsider.Com Sold to Blue Dress LLC, Justin Has Left The Building!

Even though I just joined yesterday I was really scared,surprised and whatnot...until I clicked the link and remebered it was april first...LOL!
How I felt for 2 minutes???
Now:
-Posh
poshpetz2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 07:38 PM   #182
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: WebkinzInsider.Com Sold to Blue Dress LLC, Justin Has Left The Building!

APRIL FOOLS!!!!
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 07:40 PM   #183
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

That was really good! Justin wouldn't think of leaving us.
kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 07:53 PM   #184
Lil Kinz

sullysis357 is an unknown quantity at this point

[COLOR="Magenta"]OMG THXXXXXXX FOR NOT SELLING THE WEBSITE AND U MIGHT WANT TO MAKE IT MORE CLEAR OR YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MEMBhttp://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/images/smilies/worshippy.gif
ERS LIKE I WAS GOING
[/U]

---------- sullysis357 added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

You Might Want To Make It More Clear But Im Glad Your Back (well You Never Lift)

Last edited by sullysis357; 04-01-2008 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-01-2008, 07:55 PM   #185
Why, yes I am a
Gift Guru

BananaRambo13 will become famous soon enough

GRR! Thats like the bajillionth time i've been pranked today! GAH!
Old 04-01-2008, 07:56 PM   #186
I'm a dancer!♥

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

yeah that scared me half 2 death!
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 07:59 PM   #187
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

sea magic will become famous soon enough

April fools lol! 2day I totally creeped out my guitar teacher. I told him that I didn't practice and I didn't remember any chords/songs/notes/excersises. I put it on for the first few minutes of my lesson, and then said APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!. It was all I did.
sea magic is offline Male
Old 04-01-2008, 08:06 PM   #188
<3

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

Haha. Very funny.

APRIL FOOLS!

That scared me half-to-death!
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 08:10 PM   #189
ccbart4
Gift Guru

beckey44 is on a distinguished road

LOL! You got me!!! I couldn't figure out why Justin was still writing articles if he left!!!! I need to get a calendar LOL!!! Good one Justin!
beckey44 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 08:11 PM   #190
Same as WIs

muggsie is on a distinguished road

I was gonna say, he got 1 shining star, and quit WI because of it!lol nice one!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: