Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 05:08 PM   #141
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WebkinzInsider.Com Sold to Blue Dress LLC, Justin Has Left The Building!

Whoah Justin I was getting ready to cry I though you were serious lol good one please never leave this site!!! shining stars isn't worth it no offense to shining star owners
bigduck is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 05:10 PM   #142
NinjaPetTrainer
Webkinz :)

Pugster is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WebkinzInsider.Com Sold to Blue Dress LLC, Justin Has Left The Building!

when i saw it i was like umm hmm wat day is it again?
srry but bad joke... made my sister cry
Old 04-01-2008, 05:13 PM   #143
puffpie19
Banned
webkinz189 is on a distinguished road

PLEASE READ!!!!(ESPECAILY JUSTINandWendy)
WOW!!! I sure got scared!!! You're sure good at jokes thought!!!
I was happy to see a bunch of new posts on the home page when I checked it again!!!
I started from the oldest post today up to the latest post today. When I read the joke I was like,
OMG!!! WHy would he? And the staff go with him?! I love WI just the way it is! It will never
be fun again!!! The whole site will be changed! NEVER THE SAME!!! they might even make it into a whole new site!This stinks!
I'm sooooo disappointed! Why won't Wendy and mods run it?!BOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well, I probably would never be excepted
for a mod but, I could always look at it later!OHHHHHHHHHH...Still!!! We all will miss you soooooo much Justin and if Wendy's coming with
you then her too!!! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then I continued to read posts.
I checked out the md thing!!! Then SURPRISE!!!.........
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!Good joke!!!
webkinz189 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 05:13 PM   #144
chlokamo
Gifted

lovehorses is just really nicelovehorses is just really nice

OMG glad I clicked the link! I was like what on the world!

---------- lovehorses added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Good April Fools Joke though

Last edited by lovehorses; 04-01-2008 at 05:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-01-2008, 05:13 PM   #145
WEBBIES ARE MY WORLD

webkinz837532 is on a distinguished road

OMG!!!!!!! I THOUGHT THAT WAS REAL FOR THE LONGEST LONGEST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( hits self on head) Its april fools day!!!!! how could i be such a clown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and justin you did scare me LOTS LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2008, 05:15 PM   #146
Always going to be a

PrincessDayDay is just really nicePrincessDayDay is just really nice

THANK goodness that was just an april fools joke! I was beginning to get upset! I have tried Shining Stars and let me tell you it doesn't compare to Webkinz! I think that was the most upsetting to me that Justin would leave WI and WW for Shining Stars! (and just so anyone doesn't get upset, I have NO problems with Shining Stars, I just like Webkinz better!)

Justin- PLEASE don't ever leave us!

Happy April Fools Day, everyone!!
PrincessDayDay is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 05:20 PM   #147
GerriJuly4
Gifted
GerriJuly4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great joke, I was really depressed for a few minutes!
Old 04-01-2008, 05:26 PM   #148
PM me for it!

Hannahkinz is on a distinguished road

OMG Justin you scared me!
Old 04-01-2008, 05:29 PM   #149
Gifted

kinzrockz is an unknown quantity at this point

you had me scared for a minute!
Old 04-01-2008, 05:34 PM   #150
Gifted

sparkledog888 is on a distinguished road

Me too! This time, curiousity didn't kill the cat, it saved me!!

I got so upset!

Then I clicked the link, and it said April Fools! I stood there dumbfounded, staring at the thread.

Man, I was SO gullable today, I got Apirl Fooled so many times!
sparkledog888 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: