Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 08:10 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow WebkinzInsider.Com Sold to Blue Dress LLC, Justin Has Left The Building!

ATTENTION: ALL MEMBERS OF WI PLEASE READ!!!

We, the staff of Webkinz Insider, are saddened to announce the departure of our very own founder, Justin. His decision to leave was announced this morning and we were asked to pass on his regrets and appreciation to all the members here. He has asked us to post this statement:

"I have been doing research into Virtual Pets online for quite some time. As part of my research, I have been purchasing other animals to gain access to other sites to see what they have to offer. Recently I purchased a Shining Stars blue dragon, which I named Contessa. As I bonded with my new pet I realized that I have an obligation to pursue all things related to Shining Stars and could no longer devote my time to Webkinz. As much as I regret leaving WI, I look forward to the new online community that Contessa will bring. I appreciate all of you and the staff in particular. To my staff, I will be sending each of you your very own Shining Star in hopes that you will join Contessa and I. Good luck and take care!"

We wish Justin and Contessa the best of luck as they pursue their new adventure.

On his departure, Justin made the decision to sell the Webkinz Insider to Blue Dress, LLC, a small company based in Connecticut that manufactures tie-dyed shirts for plush toy owners. The site, which has over 80,000 members and is averaging about a bazillion hits per month, was sold for a figure exceeding one BILLLLLLLION dollars!

Masteryoda is the only member of the staff that will be staying with the new ownership and is currently accepting applications for administrator and moderator positions.

Click here
to read the requirements to become an admin or mod!

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 08:14 AM   #2
kiwiturtle21
Gifted

kiwiturtle21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WebkinzInsider.Com Sold to Blue Dress LLC, Justin Has Left The Building!

April Fools?
Old 04-01-2008, 08:19 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Re: WebkinzInsider.Com Sold to Blue Dress LLC, Justin Has Left The Building!

View Post Originally Posted by kiwiturtle21
April Fools?
Egads! I hope so!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 08:20 AM   #4
sf4581
Gift Guru

sf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to all

Click on the spot for requirements to become an admin or mod.
sf4581 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 08:22 AM   #5
Gift Guru

mishl486 is just really nicemishl486 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kiwiturtle21
April Fools?
Click on the link to the info on becoming a mod in his post - it says April Fools !
Old 04-01-2008, 08:22 AM   #6
LegoMindstormsmaniac
Gifted

LegoMindstorms2 will become famous soon enough

yeah, lol, click on it!
LegoMindstorms2 is offline Male
Old 04-01-2008, 08:25 AM   #7
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy April Fools To You Too!!
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 04-01-2008, 08:29 AM   #8
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

*Bursts out into fit of giggles*
Old 04-01-2008, 08:33 AM   #9

brainiac100 is an unknown quantity at this point

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!I was scared for a second!!If you ever sold it I would never be on webkinz anymore!!
Old 04-01-2008, 08:36 AM   #10

MrsLilkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so glad that I clicked the link.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: