Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 09:22 AM   #51
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: WebkinzInsider.Com Launches the Webkinz Insider WIki!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Thank you, Justin, for all of your hard work for everything you do for !! Thank you to all of the people that helped!!

I have a question - once Ganz thinks that a glitch is fixed, will they inform WI so it can be re-tested by our members?
I'm not sure on that, but the Creative Director let me know what had recently been fixed. I doubt that'll be a common procedure, but it helps nonetheless.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2009, 10:33 AM   #52
Webkinz :)

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

I continue to be amazed and humbled by all the work and dedication from everyone involved with WI.

Thank you so much for providing detailed, and now organized, information for all Webkinz users.

bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 01:47 PM   #53
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by florida
What a great idea! I added the text to Employment Office but formatting is required. I will try to upload pictures. Also, the Home Page TOC should be changed from Employment Agency to Employment Office. There are also other categories or sections that can be added, such as Tournament Arena. If there is useful discussion in other posts in the forum, can editors add it? Can it be quoted or credited?
Oh yes, many, many sections will be added and re-organized... You can create the pages, and then post on my user page (or the Main_Page discussion tab) one you have created the page and let us know that it needs to be added (and include a link to the page so we can add it). Just because the section doesn't exist on the main page doesn't mean that's all there is!

You can (and should) most certainly cite discussions and posts in the forum. Check out our Glitch report or the excellent job Cloud One has done on The Kinzstyle Outlet article for some examples of citing other threads!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:15 PM   #54
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Thanks! I added text for the Employment Office and the Tournament Arena, some of which Canonymous has now fixed up.
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 03:23 PM   #55
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for all the great support.
I am so glad to see that so many of our members like the new Wiki area.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 05:07 PM   #56
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Great job and thanks for working so hard on this! Can't wait to check it out!
EHeinze5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 05:19 PM   #57
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Awesome how cool!
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:30 PM   #58

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

You really did a great job on this--it's great to be able to quickly search for information.

Kudos and thanks!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 11:08 AM   #59
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for your support!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:42 PM   #60

Webkinz2112 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool! I visited the webkinz insider wiki! It's great! Thanks for the news, Justin!

I love fall!
Webkinz2112 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: