Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 08:29 AM   #31
Just a big
Webkinz :)

nittensthekitte will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WebkinzInsider.Com to become WIdotcom.com

Hahahaha You guys totally got me! I was reading this with mouth wide open in astonishment hahaha....then it dawned on me....lol I guess I'm an April Fool? lol Thanks for the laugh! I really needed it this morning!
nittensthekitte is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 08:35 AM   #32

drcm1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow you had me!! I was like Aw poor Cow4you! Then I read some of the post to see if how the others were taking it....... ??? Then to my dismay..... and seeing the light..... Ok good one you really got me.
drcm1 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 08:43 AM   #33

me-is-flower is on a distinguished road

omg. Are you cereal?
or is this an april fools joke????
me-is-flower is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 08:55 AM   #34

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

While I appreciate a good April Fool's Day joke, I hope the front page is a joke as well. The site is blah. And Twitter is not a good addition.
loganace33 is offline Male
Old 04-01-2009, 08:58 AM   #35
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

APRIL FOOLS I beleived you for a minute there but I helped with the peanut raid
Old 04-01-2009, 08:58 AM   #36
I rocks!

Kuseria will become famous soon enough

I didn't read the ENTIRE headline, so I just was like, "Oh, poor COWS4YOU". But then I realized....webkinz elephants can't do anything! April Fools, right? You really got me!!! Good one!

(By the way (for April Fools), one of my classmates put vinegar in my teacher's coffee! Ha ha!)
Kuseria is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 09:04 AM   #37
here are my

webkinzluvr1235 has much to be proud ofwebkinzluvr1235 has much to be proud ofwebkinzluvr1235 has much to be proud ofwebkinzluvr1235 has much to be proud of

Oh my goodness I totally fell for that for a minute there! Then I looked at the calendar and I said, OH! I totally fell for last year's joke, too lol! Happy April Fool's Day!
webkinzluvr1235 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 09:05 AM   #38
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Hilarious! even better than last year, and that was hard to beat!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 09:08 AM   #39
Unregistered

Angry Re: WebkinzInsider.Com to become WIdotcom.com

is this just an april fools day joke? if no this is crazy! poor cows4you . she shouldnt have to change her name unless it was like webkinzcows4you but its not.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:20 AM   #40
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Too funny!!!!!! I thought I saw an army of elephants working their way up the highway this morning on my way in to work! I was right, they were heading to Ganz!!! CJ
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: