Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 07:42 AM   #21
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: WebkinzInsider.Com to become WIdotcom.com

View Post Originally Posted by katykinz
I just checked out the fake www.widotcom.com link and I like the way it looks! Maybe you could put it in the dropdown menu with the "Iphone" option?

Congratulations again on a funny joke!
That's actually what I've been working on since I had to "Quick switch" the front page over to the forum template. The new look will stay for the front page. I'd have to re-program the forum template to match, but if people like it enough, I may consider doing it (mainly because I love it and when I switch to the forum from the front page, it seems dreary....)
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 07:48 AM   #22
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

I discovered..COWS is not retired...Gift Guru's can't normally access the mod control panel

Click the image to open in full size.

But this still had me fall over..in shock..nice idea!
gReTa is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 08:00 AM   #23
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

Thanks for the laugh!!
wildhare1357 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 08:07 AM   #24
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Oh..... you are TERRIBLE!!!!!
I hadn't had my coffee yet, then I looked at the calendar...
Good One!!
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 08:10 AM   #25
tigerbaby76
Lil Kinz

tigerbaby76 is an unknown quantity at this point

HAHA, very funny, APRIL FOOLS!!!!
Old 04-01-2009, 08:24 AM   #26
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

A well done April Fools day joke because everyone here fell for it hook line and sinker. You really pulled it off. Great job.
ladyprobationer is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 08:25 AM   #27
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Oh dear oh dear - and everyone in Toronto that reads the Toronto Post saw that front page - what a shame. I was so delighted when it was delivered this morning to see my friends on the front page and then so shocked to read this on WI. I do hope most of our friends can make the transition to the new site.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 08:29 AM   #28
spypuppy spypuppy2
Gift Guru

spypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant future

back at you funny guy!!
spypuppy is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 08:29 AM   #29
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Wow, call me gullible!!! I was total believing this!!!! Ahhhh, April Fools!!!! Wow, this was a GOOD ONE!!!!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 08:29 AM   #30
Don't mess with us
Webkinz :)

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
A WI Front Page entry has been added:

WebkinzInsider.Com to become WIdotcom.com

Everyone update your bookmarks!

We're being forced to change our domain name. We've been given a formal deadline of Webkinz Day, April 29th, 2009 to change our domain name. We were forced to select WIdotcom.com as the cease-and-desist require us to drop both "Webkinz" and "Insider" from our name as a result of what has transpired this morning.

Here's a clipping from this morning's paper, along with a picture e-mailed to us this morning from the leader of the Elephant Justice League.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

According to the letter we received, WebkinzInsider.Com knowingly and willingly allowed this extremist group to organize and coordinate their siege on Ganz Headquarters and we are being held responsible.

While the entire staff read the thread from time to time, laughing hysterically, none imagined that these were serious plans created by such an extremist group. We were instructed to leave the thread, with all plans and grievances, in its entirety as it is now considered evidence: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f119/elephants-webkinz-world-demand-justice-working-470928/

In addition, the letter forces us to immediately retire the one staff member named after a Webkinz pet -- COWS4YOU.

We are deeply disappointed in the turn of events, as the Elephant Justice League was unable to uncover any "Insider" info to have made any of this worthwhile.

Please visit the thread below to sign a petition to save WebkinzInsider.Com and COWS4YOU!!!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489287
Nice one...lol All the returnies were ready for APRIL FOOLS on WI..
oon23 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: