Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 06:49 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default WebkinzInsider.Com to become WIdotcom.com

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

WebkinzInsider.Com to become WIdotcom.com

Everyone update your bookmarks!
We're being forced to change our domain name. We've been given a formal deadline of Webkinz Day, April 29th, 2009 to change our domain name. We were forced to select WIdotcom.com as the cease-and-desist require us to drop both "Webkinz" and "Insider" from our name as a result of what has transpired this morning.
Here's a clipping from this morning's paper, along with a picture e-mailed to us this morning from the leader of the Elephant Justice League.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
According to the letter we received, WebkinzInsider.Com knowingly and willingly allowed this extremist group to organize and coordinate their siege on Ganz Headquarters and we are being held responsible.
While the entire staff read the thread from time to time, laughing hysterically, none imagined that these were serious plans created by such an extremist group. We were instructed to leave the thread, with all plans and grievances, in its entirety as it is now considered evidence: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f119/elephants-webkinz-world-demand-justice-working-470928/
In addition, the letter forces us to immediately retire the one staff member named after a Webkinz pet -- COWS4YOU.
We are deeply disappointed in the turn of events, as the Elephant Justice League was unable to uncover any "Insider" info to have made any of this worthwhile.
Please visit the thread below to sign a petition to save WebkinzInsider.Com and COWS4YOU!!!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489287
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 06:51 AM   #2
is totally
Gifted

jeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WebkinzInsider.Com to become WIdotcom.com

Hahaha! This is adorable!! I love it!
jeralynann11 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 06:54 AM   #3
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

It's always so sad when one of your staff members leave....

I hope the door doesn't hurt them on the way out!

cozmic is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 06:56 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

theyarenotme is an unknown quantity at this point

So...how does one join the resistance? My pink pony has been dying for some action.

theyarenotme is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 06:57 AM   #5
Unregistered

Wink Re: WebkinzInsider.Com to become WIdotcom.com

I don't know about this decision. "Wi: is very close to looking like Wii... In the interest of avoiding a cease and desist from Wii in the future, you might want to change the name to something really generic that nobody can trademark. Like "apple." Oh wait a minute... Well yeah, WI and Wii. I know the bernie madoff in this case... or it is a joke. Look to post page 10, or 11... etc. until you find it. Yes, he started it when he told Plumpy, then transferred to the EJL, and BOOM! Webkinz Insider joke could be Real... yeah... he is unregistered too. ...Apple is trademarked. Actually, he is editing this because he is unregistered like me. Save WI and COWS4YOU! Hey, what is the T.P.?

Last edited by Unregistered; 04-21-2009 at 07:53 AM..
Old 04-01-2009, 06:58 AM   #6
Good Luck Chefs!!

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

You definitely had me on the HEADLINE!!! But I did remember what today is......

Have a great day Justin
AChip is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 07:02 AM   #7
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

justin.... i love it. i signed the petition.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 07:03 AM   #8
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

I'm new and boy did you get me! I forgot April 1st. Ha Ha!
home50 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 07:04 AM   #9
pink9550
Gifted

pink9550 is just really nicepink9550 is just really nice

Aprils Fools right?
pink9550 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 07:05 AM   #10

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

Got me! April Fools back to ya!
suzy12356 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: