Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 06:58 AM   #71
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My Webbies are hoping everyone wins! They love dwarf costumes,
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 07:00 AM   #72
Webkinz :)

sammidoo is an unknown quantity at this point

my webkinz would be so excited because i was helping my friend get these items when they were out and noew my WEBKINZ want some lolz
sammidoo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:01 AM   #73

4pinkbear is an unknown quantity at this point

My Webkinz would be so excited if I won because, my Webkinz wishes she was a princess, and I don't have enough money to get her any clothes, or anything cool to go in her room.
4pinkbear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:16 AM   #74
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

My Webkinz would be so excited if I won because they know how much I like contests!
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:16 AM   #75

tucsoncook is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My webkinz named Prissy would be so happy if she won because she always feels like a princess, but everyone just treats her like a dust mop.
tucsoncook is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:17 AM   #76
Lil Kinz

key98 is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz would be overjoyed and delighted at the sight of snow white items and/or clothing. Ever since the ads left webkinz world we have been scavenging inside the trading areas always leaving with no new items. Our favorite is the Evil Queen gown!!
key98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:20 AM   #77
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

my webkinz would be so excited if i won because i could then gift the item to a good frined.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:22 AM   #78

cutiepie2 is an unknown quantity at this point

My Webkinz would be so excited if I won because they like the gifts I get them
cutiepie2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:30 AM   #79

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because then they could share the prize with each other.
soccertrader is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:32 AM   #80
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My webkinz would be so exited to win because she had always wanted to live in a fairy tale
pinukity is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<haley57540 was here>, alexann won! :), alg saids goodluck every1, bob ♥ loves maddie, good luck everyone !!, goodluck, gwenstefani333 eats tags!, hi neighbor, i hope i win :), i'm gonna win, kari needs to win this., mp will win!, oh my gosh i won!!!!, one entry only, pick me!(:, shadow350z wuz her :), topazpoppy waz here!, webkinzro needs to win!, yep sidneycrosby13, {collielollie26 waz here}

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: