Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 09:49 PM   #691
Lil Kinz
webkinlady is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My webkinz would be SOO excited if I won because I was at Mass General Hospital the weekend the Snow White prizes were available getting my monthly treatments and was unable to make it to the Ellison 18 playroom computers. I would be so greatful for one of the costumes.
webkinlady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 09:54 PM   #692
Webkinz :)
carfish123 is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because I could finally get one of those prizes I win in my dreams. I never was able to get that ad so here is my change for my webkinz to be happy and win her first contest!
carfish123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:55 PM   #693
pirategirl85

keh1985 is an unknown quantity at this point

My Webkinz would be so happy if I won because: I was Snow White for Halloween when I was 6 years old and it would be so sweet to have a little outfit for my beautiful little Unicorn LilKinz!
keh1985 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:59 PM   #694
smeenk
Lil Kinz
PezzPez is an unknown quantity at this point

My Webkinz would be so happy if i won because, i don't have many clothes and i promised my newest webkin i would get her some but she is too good for w-shop items!
PezzPez is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:59 PM   #695

BellaFonte is just really niceBellaFonte is just really nice

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because they love Snow White and they love to dress up in costumes!
BellaFonte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:59 PM   #696

astraightreport will become famous soon enough

My Webkinz would be excited if I won because there are 8 of them - One snow white and seven dwarves!!!
astraightreport is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:00 PM   #697

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

My pet would be very happy if she won because she loves and he loves dressing up and they are very pretty close and anybody would get excited and would my pet!

My pets
Leopard:Lucky

Poodleoochi

4chocolate7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:11 PM   #698
Chocoholic08

My webkinz would be happy if i won because she has quite an eye for fairy tale fashoin!
Old 11-27-2009, 10:14 PM   #699
BABWPrincess

BABWPrincess is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because my girls are princesses and they like to dress up! We never got an Evil Queen outfit and it's fun for nice little girls like my Doodle to play mean characters!
BABWPrincess is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:14 PM   #700
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because we missed out on all the real black friday sales (they're not morning webbies LOL)
muzicfreak is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<haley57540 was here>, alexann won! :), alg saids goodluck every1, bob ♥ loves maddie, good luck everyone !!, goodluck, gwenstefani333 eats tags!, hi neighbor, i hope i win :), i'm gonna win, kari needs to win this., mp will win!, oh my gosh i won!!!!, one entry only, pick me!(:, shadow350z wuz her :), topazpoppy waz here!, webkinzro needs to win!, yep sidneycrosby13, {collielollie26 waz here}

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: