Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 08:18 PM   #661
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My Webkinz would be so excited if i won because then they will know that the Blessed Season Of Giving is Here! (especially giving of ones-self!)
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 08:20 PM   #662
twinkler4444
Webkinz :)

DukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to all

My webkinz would be really excited if I won because my webkinz LOVE acting-
They enjoy putting on shows in my theatre room in webkinz world, and after performing the Bee movie and Alvin and the chipmunks, they would be SOOOO excited to perform the Snow white and seven dwarves. Unfortunately, they don't have the right costumes and props.
DukeDakota is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:24 PM   #663

dspat is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone win so far?
dspat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:26 PM   #664
Adean1993

adean1993 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

my webkinz will be so happy if they won because.......they really worked hard in saving money to buy a room so they can act out snow white.

my ww id is the same. adean1993

Old 11-27-2009, 08:27 PM   #665
Unregistered

my webkinz would be so excited if i won because she adores anything and everything having to do with Disney.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:28 PM   #666
soccerprof65

soccerprof is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because they have never won anything before!
soccerprof is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:35 PM   #667
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because...I was not able to get the wicked Queen's dress to complete the theme and it would be so great and my webbies would be happy as they know how happy I am to have completed room themes and the dress will never be back and noone will trade me in the trade center for it.
stylede is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:35 PM   #668
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

My webkinz would be so excited if we won because we were unable to win anything because our ads were locked by someone else so we didn't have the answer to the secret question
maggalina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:36 PM   #669
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

my webkinz will be so happy if they won because i have never won any kind of WI or WN contest before, so this would be fantastic! Plus, the wicked dress would be very cute on my panda!
elladragongirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:41 PM   #670
grace3114

Gigiguel will become famous soon enough

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because...the codes didn't work whenever I was able to find those floating diamonds on Webkinz Newz. That would be the greatest gift to give them!
Gigiguel is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<haley57540 was here>, alexann won! :), alg saids goodluck every1, bob ♥ loves maddie, good luck everyone !!, goodluck, gwenstefani333 eats tags!, hi neighbor, i hope i win :), i'm gonna win, kari needs to win this., mp will win!, oh my gosh i won!!!!, one entry only, pick me!(:, shadow350z wuz her :), topazpoppy waz here!, webkinzro needs to win!, yep sidneycrosby13, {collielollie26 waz here}

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: