Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 05:29 PM   #571
Webkinz :)

tinag123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My Webkinz would be so excited because he tries to win and never does!!!

WK ID: foxx1234
tinag123 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 05:30 PM   #572
Alyssa

alyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guide

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because... they love to dress up.
alyssa338 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:32 PM   #573
unknown

Talking Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

my webkinz would be so excited if i won because i was sick when the ads were out and when i was better the ads were gone
Old 11-27-2009, 05:33 PM   #574
Lucyjuju

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My webkinz would be so excited becauseI have these sparckled shoes that would go great with th show white dress.
Old 11-27-2009, 05:36 PM   #575

Lorehtta is on a distinguished road

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because I have twin webkinz and I only have one dress, so they would love it if they could finally match.
Lorehtta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:37 PM   #576
sysasue

psbesson is on a distinguished road

My Webkinz would be so excited because she loves dressing up in costumes!
psbesson is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:39 PM   #577

LaughingLlama is just really niceLaughingLlama is just really nice

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because my DD traded her evil witch dress for a pet item they wanted and they would love to return the favor!
LaughingLlama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:39 PM   #578
Lil Kinz
Derb01 is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because I am brand new to webkinz world and I didn't even have an account when the ad was on.
Derb01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:45 PM   #579

Random Jane is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because the evil witch dress is the only piece we're missing and then we can have tons of fun dressing up and acting out Snow White.
Random Jane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:46 PM   #580
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because they love to dress up and act out stories. I didn't get all the pieces for them to do so so they'd be thrilled if we got them!
volleyuup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<haley57540 was here>, alexann won! :), alg saids goodluck every1, bob ♥ loves maddie, good luck everyone !!, goodluck, gwenstefani333 eats tags!, hi neighbor, i hope i win :), i'm gonna win, kari needs to win this., mp will win!, oh my gosh i won!!!!, one entry only, pick me!(:, shadow350z wuz her :), topazpoppy waz here!, webkinzro needs to win!, yep sidneycrosby13, {collielollie26 waz here}

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: