Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 05:12 PM   #561
pixipoo
Webkinz :)

lydsmonkey is a jewel in the roughlydsmonkey is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because... i did not know the ad was a game and never played it
lydsmonkey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 05:15 PM   #562
Unregistered

My webkinz would be so excited if i won because . . .
my webkinz love snow white so much even in real life they watch the movie over and over and if they got a prize like snowwhite related they'd give anything and would be so grateful!
Old 11-27-2009, 05:19 PM   #563

sweetie228 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My webkinz would be so excited if they won because we all worked so hard for some of these prizes and still never go them and would have loved too.
sweetie228 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:20 PM   #564
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because the grandkids' know I keep a stash of Webkinz in my trunk and each of them talked me out of one for Thanksgiving and we know they know how to adopt them by themselves so we sent them off to adopt them while we adults had some grown-up talk time and lo and behold they started another account!!!
GramEDebE is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:20 PM   #565
hy aren't you on
Lovyoshi has a spectacular aura about

My webkinz would be very excited if I won because they are collecting dwarf stuff.
Lovyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:25 PM   #566
hat would you do for

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

My pet would be so excited if I won because they love snow white and it would make them very happy.
webkinzlover122 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:26 PM   #567
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

my webkinz would be so excited if i won because i never got to play that game.
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:27 PM   #568
Unregistered

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because... whenever I tried to play the game it would freeze and though I did manage to play a few times, I did not get the dresses or the enchanted mirror. My pet would love it also because I dont have time to always get more money on Webkinz to get my pet items such as clothes.
Old 11-27-2009, 05:28 PM   #569

woodlandgirl is a jewel in the roughwoodlandgirl is a jewel in the rough

My webkinz would be so excited if they won because they love to dress up and play princesses and fairy tales!!!!
woodlandgirl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:29 PM   #570
Summer Fun

kyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud of

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because they could dress up and play their favorite movie all day long!
kyliekitty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<haley57540 was here>, alexann won! :), alg saids goodluck every1, bob ♥ loves maddie, good luck everyone !!, goodluck, gwenstefani333 eats tags!, hi neighbor, i hope i win :), i'm gonna win, kari needs to win this., mp will win!, oh my gosh i won!!!!, one entry only, pick me!(:, shadow350z wuz her :), topazpoppy waz here!, webkinzro needs to win!, yep sidneycrosby13, {collielollie26 waz here}

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: