Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 04:22 PM   #521
firekinz265

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My pet would be so excited if I won because me and my pet never ever found an AD with Snow White or a dwarf in it!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 04:23 PM   #522
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

My Webkinz would be so excited if I won because.. Snow White is our favorite movie and we missed out on a lot of the prizes!!!
spendergast5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:24 PM   #523
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because...

I cant seem to find any of the floating thingys on the Webkinz news sighto thy have not seen the Fairy Tale Wicked Costume, and to get one would knock there socks off... if they have socks on!
TigMagick is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:25 PM   #524
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

My webkinz would be so excited if i won because my daughter did not get the evil stepmother dress for her webkinz. we managed to get all the other pieces but that one & the webkinz need that one to do the "snow white play" she is trying to create
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:25 PM   #525
Gifted

peelman is on a distinguished road

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because...she would love the Evil Queens Dress. We did not get one during the contest and we tried hard when we were able to log onto the computer. I love the gown and my pets would look so cool in it. Thanks for the Black Friday bonus. Your site rocks!!
peelman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #526
i'm a webkinz, youre

notej is on a distinguished road

my webkinz would be so excited if they won because it would be a celebration gift beacause they just got a new brother!and because we totally missed out on the snow white promotion.
notej is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #527

1pwe4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because... my webkinz love Snowhite and the 7 Dwarfs so much and woube honored if we won!

My Webkinz :abn::ccat::clyde:say "We love Snowhite and the 7 Dwarfs!"
1pwe4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:29 PM   #528
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because I turned off the "ads" and I don't remeber what my secert word was!!!! and I think it would be cool to win something
happy1979 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:32 PM   #529

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because...

Then I can give somethign to my sister, who misplaced her items, well a few.
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:35 PM   #530

kaybellao0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because then we could wear the same snow white outfit and watch the movie!! It would be a great christmas present to her!

+ snow white= one happy webkinz!!
kaybellao0 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<haley57540 was here>, alexann won! :), alg saids goodluck every1, bob ♥ loves maddie, good luck everyone !!, goodluck, gwenstefani333 eats tags!, hi neighbor, i hope i win :), i'm gonna win, kari needs to win this., mp will win!, oh my gosh i won!!!!, one entry only, pick me!(:, shadow350z wuz her :), topazpoppy waz here!, webkinzro needs to win!, yep sidneycrosby13, {collielollie26 waz here}

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: