Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 02:32 PM   #431
Baby remmber my name
Webkinz :)

Peanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to beholdPeanut97 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because we didn't get any Show White items and it would mean alot to all of them to have some snow white cheer. =)
Peanut97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 02:36 PM   #432
cheekygranny

boograndma is on a distinguished road

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because...she really wants the purple dress to dress up in.

boograndma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:36 PM   #433

emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because...
she would feel like a princess mouse instead of a cellar mouse
emajade is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:37 PM   #434
Gifted

Happyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond repute

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because they like to whistle while they work.
Happyz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:37 PM   #435
Unregistered

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because... because we have clothes to wear and would be greatful
Old 11-27-2009, 02:39 PM   #436
Mightystar159

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

My Webkinz WOuld be so Exicted if I won because... we never ever saw the ads once and we all LOVE snow white!
Mightystar159 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:39 PM   #437
trinbin21 is on a distinguished road

My Webkinz would be so excited if I won because my webkinz and I could not access the advertisements to get these free items no matter what we tried...furthermore, its going to be my Himalayan Cat Coco's birthday soon and I know she would like a Snow White dress for her birthday to wear at the Kinzville park.
trinbin21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:40 PM   #438
Shadow350z

Shadow350z will become famous soon enough

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because they would be so happy to get new things, and winning something!!!
Shadow350z is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:41 PM   #439

emmonster123 is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz would be excited if I won because that would be the first contest we won and my black cat midnight would be happy she didn't need to go out at Midnight!!

emmonster123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:43 PM   #440

gymnast4life44 has a spectacular aura aboutgymnast4life44 has a spectacular aura about

My webkinz would be excited because they love the 7 dwarfs and like to play dress up..

My webkinz would be excited because they love the 7 dwarfs and like to play dress up..

gymnast4life44 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<haley57540 was here>, alexann won! :), alg saids goodluck every1, bob ♥ loves maddie, good luck everyone !!, goodluck, gwenstefani333 eats tags!, hi neighbor, i hope i win :), i'm gonna win, kari needs to win this., mp will win!, oh my gosh i won!!!!, one entry only, pick me!(:, shadow350z wuz her :), topazpoppy waz here!, webkinzro needs to win!, yep sidneycrosby13, {collielollie26 waz here}

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: