Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 02:19 PM   #421
Unregistered

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My webkinz would be so excited if i won because I was out of town when the snow white ads came up and because i saw someone else that had my pet wearing the snow white costume and it looked so cute!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 02:21 PM   #422
I♥PeteTownshend and
Webkinz :)

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because... we mised out on the ads, and our evil dress codes were used
Sparky1109 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:21 PM   #423
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My Webkinz would be so excited if I won because...it would make their fairy tale dreams come true!
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:24 PM   #424
VBallChica is an unknown quantity at this point

My Webkinz would be so excited if I won, because I had no idea these items had been available and I love Snow White!!!
VBallChica is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:24 PM   #425
vonyumyum

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

Me and my webkinz would love to win because we never win ANYTHING!!! never have we won any contest! ( i promise this to be true) we also LOVE snow white and GANZ had turned off our adds during this great event and we didn't get any stuff!!!Please pick us!!!! [IMG]http://t0.*******************?q=tbnBX06Wyl4C5FdM:http://blogs.courierpostonline.com/eagles/files/2009/03/sad-puppy-762581.jpg[/IMG]
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:25 PM   #426
Seatrout

StyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to behold

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because my webkinz loves clothes!
StyleQueenCara is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:28 PM   #427
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

...diamond apples are a webkinz' best friend adn who doesn't love a fairy tale evil queen!
webkizzle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:28 PM   #428
kkamll is on a distinguished road

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because their favorite movie to watch together is Snow White! They especially like being scared by the evil Witch!
kkamll is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:28 PM   #429

Jonasluver6617 will become famous soon enough

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because whenever i got the chance to play the game my account logged me out so I could not win anything.
Jonasluver6617 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:31 PM   #430
Lil Kinz

guineapig111 is an unknown quantity at this point

my webkinz would be so excited if i won because..... i have never won a contest ever and i would love to have the outfits for my pet, i never see the ad, and i dont have money at this point so i cant buy it, hope you have a good black friday:gwolf:
guineapig111 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<haley57540 was here>, alexann won! :), alg saids goodluck every1, bob ♥ loves maddie, good luck everyone !!, goodluck, gwenstefani333 eats tags!, hi neighbor, i hope i win :), i'm gonna win, kari needs to win this., mp will win!, oh my gosh i won!!!!, one entry only, pick me!(:, shadow350z wuz her :), topazpoppy waz here!, webkinzro needs to win!, yep sidneycrosby13, {collielollie26 waz here}

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: