Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 01:27 PM   #391
Webkinz :)

51396 is a glorious beacon of light51396 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My webkinz would be so happy that I won a WI contest and they did not get the queen's dress!
51396 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 01:29 PM   #392

dimmples is a jewel in the roughdimmples is a jewel in the rough

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because I had a family emrgance and was not able to recive any of these prizes
dimmples is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:29 PM   #393
Live Laugh Love

mandy433 is on a distinguished road

My webkinz would be excited if they won becuase my webkinz absolutely love snow white and the seven drawfs. I was on vacation at the time, and I wasn't able to get on Webkinz and click on the ad. All of their other WW friends have every item, except for them. This would be an amazing early Christmas Present for my Webkinz.
mandy433 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:30 PM   #394
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

Wink Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My Webkinz would be so excited if I won because we never won anything and we love snow white.
alex01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:30 PM   #395
Lil Kinz
nita is on a distinguished road

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because we missed the Fairy Tale Wicked Costumes since I did not figure out where to find it in Webkinz Newz.
nita is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:34 PM   #396
up! Wi'm a willy

bekililangel is on a distinguished road

My webkinz would be so excited if i won because Lily is a big fan of fairytales and didn't find a single ad!!!
bekililangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:35 PM   #397
anotherjenn
Gifted

AnotherJenn is just really niceAnotherJenn is just really nice

My Webkinz would be so excited if they won because they missed out on most of the fun the first time around.
AnotherJenn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:36 PM   #398
catwoman12398

jumpingymgirl98 is an unknown quantity at this point

My Webkinz would be so excited if I won, because my ads were turned off and i never chose an answer for my security question!!!!
jumpingymgirl98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:42 PM   #399

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

My Webkinz would be so excited if we won because we didn't find anything in Webkinz Newz and didn't win any Fairy Tale Wicked Dresses. My Webbies would love to complete the collection with the queens costume. Thank You
diamond0203 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:43 PM   #400
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because...

I didn't even try to get one of the prizes.

I feel so sorry for my webkinz: Sugar, Cream Puff, Washington, Aslan, and Serena.

LXVKFKZ7
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
<haley57540 was here>, alexann won! :), alg saids goodluck every1, bob ♥ loves maddie, good luck everyone !!, goodluck, gwenstefani333 eats tags!, hi neighbor, i hope i win :), i'm gonna win, kari needs to win this., mp will win!, oh my gosh i won!!!!, one entry only, pick me!(:, shadow350z wuz her :), topazpoppy waz here!, webkinzro needs to win!, yep sidneycrosby13, {collielollie26 waz here}

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: