Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 12:47 PM   #351
♪♫ I am a
Webkinz :)

clever is a glorious beacon of lightclever is a glorious beacon of lightclever is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because they would love to dress up like a real princess or a movie star!
clever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 12:50 PM   #352
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

My Webkinz would be so excited because we got a "used" code when we clicked on a diamond.
Clibab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:53 PM   #353
Unregistered

mY WEBKINZ WOYLD BE SO EXCITED IF I WON BECAUSE I WAS NOT HOME.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:54 PM   #354
Lil Kinz
ShineForJesus is an unknown quantity at this point

All of my webkinz would be so excited if I won because...Snow White is one of my favourite Disney movies, being the first "princess" movie cel-animated movie and first produced in full colour by them in 1937 and I love the hi-ho hi-ho its off to work I go scene with all the dwarfs.
ShineForJesus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:56 PM   #355
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because... well, we've never won a WI contest or a WW contest before. We think it would be great.And plus, we only ever won 3 pairs of shoes and 3 apples and 1 hat...
3gypsies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:56 PM   #356
I <3 James Maslow

gwenstefani333 is a jewel in the roughgwenstefani333 is a jewel in the rough

My Webkinz would be so excited if I won because...

I didn't get to click an ad in Webkinz World cuz I never saw them, and she loves snow white so much!
gwenstefani333 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:56 PM   #357
Sparklestar888

My Webkinz would be so excited if i won because i didn't get anything and she really wants a diamond apple!
Old 11-27-2009, 12:56 PM   #358
Unregistered

My webkins would be so excited if i won because I never have won anything before and i would love to.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:56 PM   #359
Call me Katie!

cookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all around

My webkinz would be excited if I won because our ads were off and we didn't have a chance at getting the prizes even though we really wanted them. We are big Snow White fans
cookiemouse333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:58 PM   #360
falloutboyfan23

falloutboyfan23 will become famous soon enough

my webkinz would be so excited it i won because they were disappointed when i didn't get a fairy tale wicked dress
falloutboyfan23 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<haley57540 was here>, alexann won! :), alg saids goodluck every1, bob ♥ loves maddie, good luck everyone !!, goodluck, gwenstefani333 eats tags!, hi neighbor, i hope i win :), i'm gonna win, kari needs to win this., mp will win!, oh my gosh i won!!!!, one entry only, pick me!(:, shadow350z wuz her :), topazpoppy waz here!, webkinzro needs to win!, yep sidneycrosby13, {collielollie26 waz here}

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: