Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 11:43 AM   #321
Webkinz :)

surferdude13 is a jewel in the roughsurferdude13 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My webkinz would want to win becuase we love the snow white bunny.
surferdude13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 11:43 AM   #322
noodle8

webkinz lover<3 is on a distinguished road

my webkinz would be excited if i won becuase......

they are super snow white collectors! they have everysingle snow white thing EXCEPT the prizes. they would bounce off the walls and thanks wi FOREVER! they have one whole room full of snow white and collect everything! that is why they would be excited
webkinz lover<3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:45 AM   #323
gabriellasharpayhann
Gift Trainee

totogirl65 is a jewel in the roughtotogirl65 is a jewel in the rough

My webkinz would be exited if i won,because they love snow white,and they have a very lov8ng owner who would love it if they won,and it would mean a very awesome thanksgiving gift
totogirl65 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:45 AM   #324
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

my webkinz would be so happy if they won because we didn't get one evil queen dress because the codes didn't work when we got them
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:45 AM   #325

KileXY is on a distinguished road

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because.... they all deserve to be treated like little princes and princesses and if I won the prize would be a sign of good hope and a great Christmas headed it's way to their home.
KileXY is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:46 AM   #326
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

my webkinz would be so happy if i won cause i never won a contest before
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:49 AM   #327
Seatrout

StyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to behold

Cool! I might enter this one!
Thanks COWS!
StyleQueenCara is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:50 AM   #328

mybuckets will become famous soon enough

My webkinz would be so happy if we won this because before when we looked for the snow white and the dwarfs we could find it! We were very very upset.We would really like to win this contest and you know what else this would be our first one that we would win!But if we don't win we will still have each other I love everyone of my webbies! Good luck to everyone! Hope we win!

Mybuckets and the items are so pretty! We would love to win!
mybuckets is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:50 AM   #329

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because... they don't have warm clothing and the hat and shoes would keep them nice and toasty warm!
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:51 AM   #330

keel9227 is on a distinguished road

My Webkinz would be so excited if I won because I accidently sold my evil queen dress along with other rare items and my pet was so sad.
keel9227 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
<haley57540 was here>, alexann won! :), alg saids goodluck every1, bob ♥ loves maddie, good luck everyone !!, goodluck, gwenstefani333 eats tags!, hi neighbor, i hope i win :), i'm gonna win, kari needs to win this., mp will win!, oh my gosh i won!!!!, one entry only, pick me!(:, shadow350z wuz her :), topazpoppy waz here!, webkinzro needs to win!, yep sidneycrosby13, {collielollie26 waz here}

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: