Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 10:30 AM   #241
Webkinz :)

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My Webkinz would be so excited if i won because we all need a cheerful little pick-me-up before the holiday season.
Linus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 10:30 AM   #242
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because the odds are way against us!!!

~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:32 AM   #243

sweetcreola has disabled reputation

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because I haven't given them any presents for the longest time and they want a nice Christmas this year.
sweetcreola is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:33 AM   #244
ow I LOVE

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

my webkinz would be so happy if i won the snow white dress because she can go around the house pretending she's a pretty princess. and it makes her feel good
rootbeer598 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:34 AM   #245
ow, I love anime and

56sarah is just really nice56sarah is just really nice

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because...

it would be the best christmas early present they would jump for joy !!
56sarah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:34 AM   #246
ted
Ho-Ho-Ho

ted has a spectacular aura aboutted has a spectacular aura about

My Webkinz would be happy if they won because . . . they want to play dress up while they watch Snow White!
ted is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:36 AM   #247
IceCreamCone21

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My webkinz would by exiced to win because we colud match! I have Snow White dress that I could wear when my webkinz wears it! Happy Black Friday!
Old 11-27-2009, 10:36 AM   #248

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because Snow white is a wonderful movie that is full of magic that brings their dreams to real life.
redstar55 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:37 AM   #249
Lil Kinz

almeidaj573 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
A new front page story has been added:

WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

Click the image to open in full size.
Did you miss out on the hottest click craze for the Snow White items and now your webkinz wants that Enchanted Mirror or the Snow White Dress? Well you're in luck. No need to get up at 4am for this contest. We are giving away the Green Dwarf Costumes, Fairy Tale Dress, Fairy Tale Wicked Costumes, Enchanted Mirrors, and Diamond Apples until we run out! It is as simple as just finishing this sentence

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because...

Each multiple post of 50 gets a prize. Only one prize per household. The number of winners is based on the number of entries. Prizes are randomly picked to the winners.

Happy Black Friday Everyone!
My webkinz would be so excited if I won because I didn't know how to get the fairy tale wicked costume and my webkinz would really like one.
almeidaj573 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:37 AM   #250
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

My pet would like to win so she may have a beautiful outfit for contests and for a lovely day with a great friend! I would love to get anything for her for her B-Day!

~Kylie
KC Connection is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<haley57540 was here>, alexann won! :), alg saids goodluck every1, bob ♥ loves maddie, good luck everyone !!, goodluck, gwenstefani333 eats tags!, hi neighbor, i hope i win :), i'm gonna win, kari needs to win this., mp will win!, oh my gosh i won!!!!, one entry only, pick me!(:, shadow350z wuz her :), topazpoppy waz here!, webkinzro needs to win!, yep sidneycrosby13, {collielollie26 waz here}

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: