Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 10:23 AM   #231
Webkinz :)
samanthalynn20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because we missed getting the queen's dress!
samanthalynn20 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 10:24 AM   #232
Unregistered

Talking Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because we didnt see the ad so we didnt get one and they would have fun making a play about it .
Old 11-27-2009, 10:24 AM   #233

davidjames55808 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

:bas::bt:
My webkinz would be so excited if I won because...she never won any thing befor when she loses she cries.When she lost the sea monster contest she li in bed all day.And i had to play with a diferent pet.:bt::bdog:
davidjames55808 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:25 AM   #234
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

My Webkinz would be so excited if we won. . . Because we just LOVE playing dress up! What would be better than having more dress up clothes? We could play Snow White together, and present it to our friends!
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:26 AM   #235
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

My webkinz would be so excited to win because they don't fit into their clothes after thanksgiving!
kigz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:29 AM   #236

dancediva2008 is on a distinguished road

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because they love to play dress up year round
dancediva2008 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:29 AM   #237

sosweet is on a distinguished road

my webkinz would be so excited if I won because she know I love her by doing this
sosweet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:29 AM   #238
girlzrule184 is on a distinguished road

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because... i didnt know how to open the ad so she didnt get anything. she rlly wanted a new dress but i wasnt able to giv it to her i kno shed be so gr8ful if u could giv her any prize
girlzrule184 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:30 AM   #239
Sirius Black

aris854 has a spectacular aura about

my webkinz would be so excited with I won because they love snow white.
aris854 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:30 AM   #240
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

because they love to dress up and play onstage plays!
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<haley57540 was here>, alexann won! :), alg saids goodluck every1, bob ♥ loves maddie, good luck everyone !!, goodluck, gwenstefani333 eats tags!, hi neighbor, i hope i win :), i'm gonna win, kari needs to win this., mp will win!, oh my gosh i won!!!!, one entry only, pick me!(:, shadow350z wuz her :), topazpoppy waz here!, webkinzro needs to win!, yep sidneycrosby13, {collielollie26 waz here}

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: