Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 12:32 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
Paradisegurl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because they love snow white and the dwarfs'. GO SNOW WHITE! as they would say!
Paradisegurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 12:36 AM   #12
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because they all love Snow White and the Dwarfs, and would love to each have a wonderful item like the wicked fairytale dress, but too bad, I did not have the skills.
kitty668 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:42 AM   #13
hat if I had a

SnoKone899 is a name known to allSnoKone899 is a name known to allSnoKone899 is a name known to all

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because my webbies are HUGE Snow White fans, and they have a great idea to put on a Snow White PLAY on here on Webkinz Insider! They just think it would be totally awesome to have those things because we saw the ads, and we only got pies and one little costume, which I thought was wshop so I sold it!!!! I got nothing good from the ads and my webbies want the costumes and items!
SnoKone899 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:50 AM   #14
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

My Webkinz would be so excited to win because......she loves to wear costumes and missed out completely on the Wicked Fairy Dress (the dark blue one..). It would complete her wardrobe pertaining to the Snow White Ad contest and it was one of the HARDEST to get; she keeps entering contests and never wins.

It would also come from the Insider and anything that the Insider gives out in their contests....IS SUPER SPECIAL AND SUPERB! My Webkinz would be
jumping up and down for joy, indeed! Thank you for always being so gracious and kind to the Members here at The Insider **
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:54 AM   #15
Merry Christmas
Gifted

WIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guide

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because... They just love clothes! (I never really buy clothes from P J Collie) (They especially want the Fairy Tale WITCH costume )
WIguy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:57 AM   #16
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

My webkinz would be so excited if we won because Dakota didn't the get evil dress, and she was hoping to have a fun play of snow white w/ the webbies!
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:04 AM   #17
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

My webkinz and I would be so excited because we've never won a contest of any kind.
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:07 AM   #18

Violetta24 will become famous soon enough

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because i did not get many diamond apples during the snow white game.
Violetta24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:09 AM   #19

karileann is an unknown quantity at this point

we write it here?
okay, my webkinz would be so excited if i won because we never win anything and they think i'm a terrible parent.
karileann is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:10 AM   #20
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because...

They would be so happy to be able to keep up with the latest fashion trends in webkinz world.
Smaointe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<haley57540 was here>, alexann won! :), alg saids goodluck every1, bob ♥ loves maddie, good luck everyone !!, goodluck, gwenstefani333 eats tags!, hi neighbor, i hope i win :), i'm gonna win, kari needs to win this., mp will win!, oh my gosh i won!!!!, one entry only, pick me!(:, shadow350z wuz her :), topazpoppy waz here!, webkinzro needs to win!, yep sidneycrosby13, {collielollie26 waz here}

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: