Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 09:37 AM   #181
MiRB9
Webkinz :)

MiRB9 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My Webkinz would be exited if I won because I almost never buy it stuff from the estore
MiRB9 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 09:37 AM   #182
Consulting Detective

starwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talent

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because...I was trying so hard, but won very little. They are AWESOME pets, and really hope they win because that would be the very best EVER!
starwartwilight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:37 AM   #183

coolplastic is on a distinguished road

My webkinz deserves to win a dress because I only have one girl webkinz and she is totally awesome.
coolplastic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:38 AM   #184
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

My Webkinz would be so excited that we won because they love to play dress up, and our code for the evil witch dress didn't work. We never got one then, so this would be one of the first chances to really get one. Thanks WI!
twilightcrz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:39 AM   #185

gorrilla has a spectacular aura about

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because they would love to match
gorrilla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:41 AM   #186
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

My webkinz would be excited if I won because my webbies LOVE the apples, and hardly got any.
katiepup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:41 AM   #187

YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!YYZRules is not just visiting!

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because... I never click ANYTHING from the ads and my friend told me about it but it was all over. So I didn't get ANYTHING.
YYZRules is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:41 AM   #188
mimiruff is on a distinguished road

because was on vacation during the snow white thing. And we don't have much kinzchash for any rare items and stuff.
mimiruff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:42 AM   #189
Lil Kinz
beadybaby123 is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because she is desperately in need of new clothes (especially stylish ones!)
beadybaby123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:43 AM   #190
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

My webkinz would be excited if I won, because they were begging me for this so many times. Agh! Please, make them stop!!
Andykinz is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
<haley57540 was here>, alexann won! :), alg saids goodluck every1, bob ♥ loves maddie, good luck everyone !!, goodluck, gwenstefani333 eats tags!, hi neighbor, i hope i win :), i'm gonna win, kari needs to win this., mp will win!, oh my gosh i won!!!!, one entry only, pick me!(:, shadow350z wuz her :), topazpoppy waz here!, webkinzro needs to win!, yep sidneycrosby13, {collielollie26 waz here}

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: