Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/webkinzinsider-black-friday-contest-578307/)

COWS4YOU11-27-2009 12:09 AM

WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

A new front page story has been added:

WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

Did you miss out on the hottest click craze for the Snow White items and now your webkinz wants that Enchanted Mirror or the Snow White Dress? Well you're in luck. No need to get up at 4am for this contest. We are giving away the Green Dwarf Costumes, Fairy Tale Dress, Fairy Tale Wicked Costumes, Enchanted Mirrors, and Diamond Apples until we run out! It is as simple as just finishing this sentence

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because...

Winners will be randomly drawn. Only one prize per household. Prizes are randomly picked to the winners.We will pick winners til we run out of prizes. Contest ends today at 11:59pm EST.

Happy Black Friday Everyone!

cutiebug34311-27-2009 12:13 AM

Re: WebkinzInsider Black Friday Contest

My Webkinz would be so excited if I won because we didn't see the ad often, so I only managed to get her the mirror and the shoes.

Star Child11-27-2009 12:15 AM

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because...I was stupid and had the "ads" turned off on my webkinz account and couldn't remember my password to have it restored!

Star Child

GPKman11-27-2009 12:17 AM

My Webkinz would be so excited if I won, because I was unable to get the evil woman's dress. :)

jesusismysavior11-27-2009 12:18 AM

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because, Me and My webbies didn't see the add a lot and when we did we got two pies. But my webbies would love to win because they were really lookin foward to getting something from the ad.

tweetibyrd11-27-2009 12:21 AM

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because she really wanted the queen's dress and was unalble to get one.

i'm unique:)11-27-2009 12:22 AM

I would be SO excited if I won becuase I didn't get the wicked fairy tale dress and if I did win, I would give the rest to my friend who didn't get to participate in the contest. Iknow that she would enjoy it. Thank you. :)

stephsmom9811-27-2009 12:25 AM

because they love playing dress up, decorating and they just love Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Bashful is their favorite ;)

Kayrocks111-27-2009 12:26 AM

My webkinz would be so excited if I won because its my webbies favorite movie and she wanted the dress and she wanted too put on a play with them but didn't have any of those :nope: and was sad so she would be so exited.

cozmic11-27-2009 12:26 AM

Such a sweet deal! WI Rocks! If you need more donations just buzz me.
Rock On WI!