Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 07:03 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

blythegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway!

science is my favorite subject
blythegirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 07:19 PM   #42
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Fav subject- Def advanced biology lab
Old 08-27-2008, 07:41 PM   #43
trup

trup is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite subjects are reading and social studies because reading nomatter if it`s or Harry Potter it`s just fun to read and social studies because it`s just fun!!!! good luck everyone!! Justin and Wendy Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!
trup is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 07:45 PM   #44
Gift Guru

Jazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud of

My favorite subject was Wildlife class which was a science to prepare anyone who wanted to be a ranger or similar profession. The teacher loved the subject and the students loved him. It's was one of the highlights of my school life.
Jazicat is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 07:50 PM   #45
Lil Kinz

tuppermomof3 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite subject in school was journalism I enjoyed working on teh school newspaper and being a good journalist
Have a Great 1st day of school everyone, kids and parents both !
Jennifer
Old 08-27-2008, 08:08 PM   #46

catsewe2 is on a distinguished road

oh wow, what a great question! it was many, many years ago when I was in school, but I remember loving math - math was either black or white, no inbetween - I enjoyed reading and writing also, but so many of the correct answers depended on the perspective of the person teaching the class - math was either right or wrong and, good or bad, I felt my grades were always fair

little did I know how much math would impact my life as an adult: driving a car (figuring distance, gas mileage, even purchasing a car, etc) raising a family (knowing how to intrepret recipes, giving medicine to my children, doling out weekly allowances, doing quick math in my head to see if I had enough money to buy what I needed at the store, figuring out how to pay for a house, heat, food, etc.....), so many uses of math in jobs (not only in the daily process of performing the job, but also in deciding if the job paid enough money for me to live

my list could go on and on and on, but as an adult I am astounded how much math enters into nearly every aspect of my daily life

catsewe2 aka Anne
Old 08-27-2008, 08:24 PM   #47
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

My favorite subject in school is science because science is a fun thing to do for me. I started school on August 15. I like art, too, but it is only once every two weeks.

IttyGirl2

:clyde::pg:
Old 08-27-2008, 09:18 PM   #48

uvickkat000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway!

My favorite subject in school has always been math, and for me math is easy. It is really nice of you to give away 20 railroads, and it must cost you a lot of money!!!You are really nice, and awesome people! Thanks agian, and good luck to everyone who is entering!
uvickkat000 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 01:42 PM   #49
Give Peace A Chance,
Gift Guru

1Love will become famous soon enough

My favorite subject was Art & writing...Drama Class were great too
WI you rock!
1Love is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 02:37 PM   #50
Baltimore Colts

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
In honor of the back to school season, Justin and I are sponsoring a WebkinzInsider "All Aboard - Back to School Express Train Giveaway!"* Twenty lucky winners will win a brand new Railway Dreams Train Set which is only available in the EStore.*
Click the image to open in full size.
In order to enter, please visit this thread and tell us what your favorite subject is in school.* Adults can also enter by telling us what their favorite subject was during their school days.* Entries will be accepted until Saturday, September 20th at 10:00 pm ET, and the winners will be announced on the front page on Sunday evening, September 21st.* Good luck to all participants!

[Click for Article...]
Why does it say Justin and I? xDD
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: