Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/webkinzinsider-back-school-express-train-giveaway-379884/)

Justin08-27-2008 09:10 AM

The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway!

In honor of the back to school season, Justin and I are sponsoring a WebkinzInsider "All Aboard - Back to School Express Train Giveaway!"* Twenty lucky winners will win a brand new Railway Dreams Train Set which is only available in the EStore.*
In order to enter, please visit this thread and tell us what your favorite subject is in school.* Adults can also enter by telling us what their favorite subject was during their school days.* Entries will be accepted until Saturday, September 20th at 10:00 pm ET, and the winners will be announced on the front page on Sunday evening, September 21st.* Good luck to all participants!

[Click for Article...]

jum08-27-2008 09:28 AM

Re: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway!

I enjoyed reading. it was exciting to open a book and let it take you anywhere you wanted to go and to any adventue that you wanted to experience.I still enjoy reading.thanks for this opportunity to be able to enter this contest you all are amazing.

08-27-2008 09:29 AM

My favorite subject in school is math and science. I find them so interesting! I like to expierment with different things in the kitchen! I like math because I love to count and multiply!

By the way, you guys never posted the winners of the last contest.

ajam10008-27-2008 09:40 AM

guys prees this in justins message this is not the place to enter

---------- ajam100 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

enter at wendys fourm

adorcfish08-27-2008 09:41 AM

My favorite subject in school was reading. I always loved losing myself in a good book (and I still do). :)

rifraf08-27-2008 09:42 AM

This is so cool! Thank you so much for the contest Justin and Wendy. :)

08-27-2008 09:48 AM

I love school! I love learning about Science and History the most!! I love that stuff! But my favorite part is getting to be with friends. My life would be nothing without them

monkeysgirl08-27-2008 09:58 AM

My faverite subject is liberry. I love to read!

Wendy08-27-2008 09:59 AM

Yes, you need to enter the contest from the link on the front page of WI, which will take you to the Contest forum where the official entry thread is located.

Just don't want any of you to miss out! :)

monkeysgirl08-27-2008 09:59 AM

and being with my freinds:)