Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 12:53 AM   #21
Webkinz :)
OnlineMommie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz wShop to Stop Selling Christmas Items on January 5th

Thanks for letting us know. I was really disappointed this year; no Christmas trees (last year they sold both inside and outside trees, and also holiday clothes)! This year nothing. You had to buy everything at the e-store, and that was gone before Christmas was even over for us on the west coast! I think Ganz is getting too greedy!
OnlineMommie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2009, 03:06 AM   #22

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Love the fireplace,as it Crackles like the real thing!
And "Thank you" for letting us know Soon all will be gone!
Need to get a couple more items yet
I too, missed so many different type of christmas trees that people own.
Hopefully another year Trees will be added along with clothes too
Love the ideas of how to save different Holiday Goodies!
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:51 AM   #23
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i love the fireplace too, im gonna get two more of tose and more windows, they are great for cabins...................... i love th snow. i do hope, however they fix the terrible glitch with the pruple tree............. you cant click on things in yuor room with it in there, and you need to move the tree to move anything. i decorated my blufadoodle room with a bunch of them and now i cant get my pet to go on his bed unless i move all the trees.................. you can go behind it either............ its really bad. but ohwell, i hope we get clothes next year too, i missed them......... but i loved the clothes from the 12 days so we did get some........... but only one of each................... but still better than nthing lol
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:04 AM   #24

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
Thanks for the info! I think I'm going to get a few more things. One question. I know once we use a wallpaper and floor there gone forever. If I buy extra is there anyway I can store them besides in my dock? Or any of the other stuff for that matter? I tried to store a wreath in the christmas dresser and I can't. It wouldn't let me put anything in there. Any tips on how you guys do it?
Unfortunately the dock is the only place to store extra wallpaper and flooring. For all the other stuff (xmas trees and the like) I have purchased a large room and use it as a storage room.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:46 AM   #25
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Thank you so much for the information! Better get some more Christmas Themed items!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:44 PM   #26

createadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to all

I have not bought any Christmas items this year I am saving my kinzcash, so I just used last year's Christmas items
createadream is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:46 PM   #27

Polarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of lightPolarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of lightPolarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of light

Cool items, I got most of them. I have a quick tip for those of you who buy the same gifts over and over each year. Save the gifts you bought so that the next year you can just buy the new ones. I hope this helps. Happy New Year everyone!
Polarbears11122 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:36 AM   #28
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Remember everyone, today is the last day to buy Christmas items. According to the webkinz news today, they will all be gone tomorrow.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:34 PM   #29

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

Ok thanks for the update!! I need to get the new peppermint them items lol
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: