Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 05:40 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz wShop to Stop Selling Christmas Items on January 5th

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz wShop to Stop Selling Christmas Items on January 5th

Click the image to open in full size.Over the weekend Ganz made an official announcement regarding the Christmas Theme items for sale in the wShop. Instead of being for sale until January 6th, as many of the items say in their descriptions, they will "only be available until January 5".

So, if you have some last-minute decorating to do, or if there are any items from this year's theme that you've just got to have, it's time to get over to the wShop and spend some KinzCash. From year to year the seasonal items in the wShop change, and there is no way of predicting which items will return and which items may be gone forever.

To see pictures of the Christmas/Hanukkah items from this year and from previous years, please click HERE to visit the Webkinz Insider WIki Guide.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 05:42 PM   #2
Spring is here!
Webkinz :)

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz wShop to Stop Selling Christmas Items on January 5th

Thanks for letting us know...better go spend some KC!
WishAponAStar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:42 PM   #3
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: Webkinz wShop to Stop Selling Christmas Items on January 5th

Hmm I better see if I got all the Items I need you never know some of them might not ever return! Time to go shopping! Thanks for letting us know!
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:43 PM   #4
hat a beautiful

macfriend is just really nicemacfriend is just really nice

I wonder why they did this?
macfriend is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:46 PM   #5
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Thanks for letting us know!
lovemywebbies is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:47 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I'm glad I happened to check the webkinz news and let Fia know so that we won't all be surprised when the items go away a day earlier than we expected.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:49 PM   #7
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info! I think I'm going to get a few more things. One question. I know once we use a wallpaper and floor there gone forever. If I buy extra is there anyway I can store them besides in my dock? Or any of the other stuff for that matter? I tried to store a wreath in the christmas dresser and I can't. It wouldn't let me put anything in there. Any tips on how you guys do it?
ilovecats711 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:05 PM   #8

ejfine12 is on a distinguished road

awwwww...
well i have everything besides the santakinz desk
(better get that soon!)
ejfine12 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:05 PM   #9
Unregistered

I usually have a few storage rooms for holiday stuff. I get dressers for the clothing, but the flooring and wall I keep in my dock.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:25 PM   #10
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

Thanks, for the info. I'm buying the Christmas Items. My other two accounts. Didn't have the Christmas Theme. Now, my webkinz are happy.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: