Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 07:58 PM   #41
srich321
Webkinz :)

aGanzfan2 will become famous soon enough

Post Re: Webkinz World Updates Expected Sometime in March

I'm so excited...a new game, a return of an "old game", St. Patrick's Day celebrated and more realistic goal on the communal challenge! How much better can WW get?!?!
aGanzfan2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2010, 07:59 PM   #42
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz World Updates Expected Sometime in March

I LOVED Dashing Dolphin! I hope they bring it back!
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:49 PM   #43

arielpf is an unknown quantity at this point

I want Skater Kat needs to come BACK!!!!!!!!!!! GO SKATER KAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arielpf is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #44
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

OMG I hope Jazz Monsters comes back SOOO bad!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:22 PM   #45
CDplayergirl98

I really hope that Ganz brings back Dashing Dolphin. It used to be one of my favorite games!
Old 03-01-2010, 10:28 PM   #46
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

I LOVE THE ARCADE!!!!
I hope the dequel is Zacky's Quest II. He kinda "hops" around does't he? Zacky's is my favorite game. I can get a trophy every time I play it. I can then trade it for cool stuff in the clubhouse. I am not a fan of lily pads. I will be disappointed if lily pads is the "hopping" game I'm not sure what else it could be.

I really hope skater cat is the retired that is brought back! Hey, why not bring them all back GANZ?
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:52 PM   #47
keenako

Soy Powder is on a distinguished road

SKATER KAT! SKATER KAT! Just saying.
Soy Powder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:46 PM   #48
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Oh..how much does Ganz like to tease us??...All of this sounds wonderful!!..and especially happy about the St. Paddy's Day event!! Thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:20 AM   #49
shugar7

shugar is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope that they bring back dashing dolphin but anyways for the new game hmm maybe a sequal to one of the most popular games?
shugar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:56 AM   #50
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

I know it is not part of Webkinz site anymore but just in case people are not aware..you can still play all these games. There is a posting on this site of where you can go. Obviously you do not get Kinzcash but my daughters still like playing them and sometimes we have a contest among ourselves and I will award some estore item to the winner. I was never a dashing dolphin fan but like skeeter cat and jazz monsters. I did not really start until 2 years in so I think I missed a game or two even befor ethose....If I had to pick I guess I go skeeter cat just because it does have a trophy and the others do not. Not that I am good enough to win it though.....Can't wait to see!!!

Personally I would love to see a new bounce and burst. I have a feeling it will be the tropical (whatever the monkey game is)--just seems most easy to do a new game for. I am not a big fan of it.....I would just love to see a few of the current games get trophies!!!!

Last edited by Aswartz; 03-02-2010 at 08:56 AM..
Aswartz is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: