Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 02:56 PM   #61
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz World Update -- Clubhouse Emoticons, Supermodelz Back in Tournament

Im so confused! On the first page of the thread it shows three "lists" of icons. I can only get the first one. How do I find the other two???
outinthesun2003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2009, 05:02 PM   #62
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

Talking Re: Webkinz World Update -- Clubhouse Emoticons, Supermodelz Back in Tournament

I am so happy because i have missed Supermodelz from the tournament arena so much

CATS, CATS AND MORE CATS AT CAT LOVERS CLUB IN THE CLUB PART OF THE FORUM:ccat:
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:22 PM   #63
Hello! :)
Webkinz :)

'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz World Update -- Clubhouse Emoticons, Supermodelz Back in Tournament

HOORAY! I love the Supermodelz game!
'KINZRULES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:50 PM   #64

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Default Re: New Features in Webkinz World

I agree with you about the $1000 coin as a bonus gift, I have over 50 pets and I always feel totally ripped off when I get the coin. I have even made a note on W comments and suggestions area more than once, but they obviously don't read them or take them very seriously. One time I suggested they should do a survey and see what other webkinz owners think. I can earn $1050 a day just doing level three of kinzpost never mind all the other dailies, so to get a coin doesn't impress me near as much as when I get a rare item.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:38 PM   #65
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Default Re: New Features in Webkinz World

YAY!!! my favorite game is finally back!!! oh my goodness, i thought it would NEVER come back!! oh WOWZERZ! yay yay yay yay!!! hey guys, want to add me on Webkinz? my username is bearwilly! LOVE EVERYONE. BE YOURSELF. NEVER GIVE UP. LIVE OUT YOUR DREAM. AND TRY THE SOAP BOX DERBY IN HOPKINSVILLE KENTUCKY!!!

i totally love the new icons! there so cute!!! wow, thanks wi!!! i'm willing to stand up for god. will you? LOVE EVERYONE. BE YOURSELF. HAVE FUN. AND TRY THE SOAP BOX DERBY IN HOKINSVILLE KENTUCKY!!

Last edited by alleycat123; 06-11-2009 at 09:38 PM..
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:55 PM   #66
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

anyone know where this bonus blue box is? I have deluxe and have no idea where it is.

View Post Originally Posted by bridget12
anyone know where this bonus blue box is? I have deluxe and have no idea where it is.

can someone send me a message if u know plz
bridget12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:13 AM   #67
Unregistered

Smile Re: New Features in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by jennbrie
I've looked all over and I cant see this feature? Where is it??
Its on the newz (in webkinz) look at the side, ya know, where plumpy's place and fun stuff and etc is and.... just chose the deluxe thing!
Old 06-12-2009, 02:46 AM   #68
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

perfect to the adoption thing 'cause i have exactly 11 pets and 5 are still not adopted!
i love ! don't u?

I'm soooo happy! Webkinz supermodlez is my favorite tournament game! Now its back! thanks and for letting me know! Supermodlez rulez

Last edited by poochie10; 06-12-2009 at 02:46 AM..
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:51 AM   #69
Unregistered

Talking Re: Webkinz World Update -- Clubhouse Emoticons, Supermodelz Back in Tournament

I l♥ve that dress i have 7 they are the boom and so cute!
Old 06-29-2009, 11:28 AM   #70
shelbymarie22

shelbymarie22 is on a distinguished road

i want a deluxe member ship

haha silly face
shelbymarie22 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: