Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 11:36 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Default Re: Webkinz World Update -- Clubhouse Emoticons, Supermodelz Back in Tournament

OH MY WEBKINZ!!!! Tha nks dixiecup I can't wait!!! Super models here I come!!!
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 11:45 AM   #32
hat would you do for

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz World Update -- Clubhouse Emoticons, Supermodelz Back in Tournament

I thought it would be emoticons! Yay I'm so excited!

I'm also REALLY glad they brought back Webkinz Supermodelz!
webkinzlover122 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:08 PM   #33
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

Yes! Supermodelz was my favorite game, then when it went away I was really mad...i'm so happy it's back!! Thank you Ganz!
TessaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:10 PM   #34
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, I see the dice and I have like 200 pets eh how do I roll it?1?1?1
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:12 PM   #35
uvs to read!
Gifted

agchick110 is just really niceagchick110 is just really nice

ooh! those emoticons look fun! i need to try those sometime!
agchick110 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:21 PM   #36
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by rodentyawn
I still can't find the emocons
Here, maybe these pictures can help you to find your Emoticon button

Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:36 PM   #37
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Features in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by LoriM13
I can comfirm the rare item from time to time in the blue box, as I have on several occasions gotten rare items when adopting pets. I have gotten the egyptian throne, the aztec bed and fire pit, an emporers throne, the ancient brazier and armour. I have also gotten the pig fountain, and a couple from the medieval theme also. I know I have gotten more but can't remeber exactly what....lol. So the theory is a fact! I just wish they would do away with the 1000 coin as an adoption gift, seems I get those ALOT! I have over 70 pets and it was in some of my later adoptions that I started to see these rare items.
Those coins are ALL I seem to get. On the rare occasions I get something different it's ALWAYS something I already have several of.
Aboo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:44 PM   #38

zephybear has a spectacular aura about

I so wish I could see the games in tournament.
zephybear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:41 PM   #39

Iluvwebkinz2 will become famous soon enough

Cool! Thanks for the information.
Iluvwebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:45 PM   #40
Lil Kinz

ssm5 is an unknown quantity at this point

thnx, on mi WW accnt i cn't c all of the emtns u shode tho... do u no hw 2 get mor? im thnkin it has 2 do wit the KVA...
ssm5 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: