Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 08:25 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Webkinz World Update -- Clubhouse Emoticons, Supermodelz Back in Tournament

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz World Update -- Clubhouse Emoticons, Supermodelz Back in Tournament

There have been many new things introduced into Webkinz World this morning, as a lot of our members are discovering and reporting. Thanks to all of our eyes and ears :)

One of the new features that have been introduced is a full explanation of how Deluxe accounts work. The Guide is located in the Front Page Index. Under the Deluxe heading is a secondary tab that explains pet adoptons and the benefits of more pets.

One of the theories we have long held to is that we would receive a Curio Shop Rare item from time to time in The Bonus Blue box and now, Ganz has formally acknowledged this.

Aside from this, we are seeing New Chat emoticons in the Kinzchat and Kinzchat Plus. Great new ways to express yourself.

And, we are pleased to report that Webkinz Supermodelz has returned to the Tournament area.

Click the image to open in full size.

And here are all of the emoticons you can now use in Both Kinzchat and Kinzchat Plus

Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 08:27 AM   #2

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Default Re: New Features in Webkinz World

Thanks Dixie!! These features are great!!
birthdayman98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:32 AM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Thanks, i was going to theck the CB to see if they had it, but I couldn't get in! I guess everyone loved the new icons!

No, the CH is actually full. It told me the server is full
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:41 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

Wow i have more than 10 pets! I can roll the dice woohoo! I hope i win a bowling alley! XD i need that to complete my bowling room!

Can you put a link to that page? i cant see to find it...

oops i mean i cant seem to find it... lol i cant see to find it. dumb me

Last edited by ollyson13; 06-10-2009 at 08:41 AM..
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:43 AM   #5
Let It Roll.

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

Thanks Dixiecup!! WW wont work for me.
Newsboys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:49 AM   #6

jennbrie is an unknown quantity at this point

I've looked all over and I cant see this feature? Where is it??
jennbrie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:00 AM   #7
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

good!! i thought smileys would be part of the update! yeah!
kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:04 AM   #8
ants a musical

rodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to behold

How do you acces the emocons? I treid and i can't figure out how to! Great job though!
rodentyawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:04 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jennbrie
I've looked all over and I cant see this feature? Where is it??
Server issues or I could actually show you, You know where you go, in the side bar. It says Index on the Front page of the newzpaper (the place where you go to do your survey) It is right in the middle.
I have gotten scattered reports in the Clubhouse that some people aren't seeing the new icon features as yet.
I JUST got booted, so they may be addressing that for all servers Hang tough, by the days' end, you will have all of these COOL new features
Old 06-10-2009, 09:05 AM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by rodentyawn
How do you acces the emocons? I treid and i can't figure out how to! Great job though!
In Kinzchat Plus, they are right under where it says KINZCHAT Plus (At the beginning of your text compose box)
In the regular Kinzchat it is at the other end.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: