Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2008, 11:50 AM   #1
web.kin.zer

Default WW Unavailable?

I tried logging in and it says they are temporarily unavailable but that is just with 1 of my accounts!! IDK what is wrong!

Hazel
Anna
Stella
:sch: Claria
:kanga: Cinnamon

Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2008, 11:55 AM   #2
snowflakesbunny

Default Re: WW Unavailable?

Maybe they are making some changes? ???
Old 02-08-2008, 11:55 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Elektra is just really niceElektra is just really nice

Some of my accounts still work most do not.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:59 AM   #4
snowflakesbunny

I will try to login on my account and see if it's working..
Old 02-08-2008, 12:00 PM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I am getting the same message with my daughter's account. It's the one that I have to do the most work with. It has 48 pets, I am wondering if that has something to do with it. She has a good 60 rooms in her mansion and two huge gardens that need to be harvested today...ooo. I am hoping that it clears up. All 7 of the other accounts seem to be fine (my daughter is in the hospital and I am managing her kids and my little ones' accounts at the same time.) The only one that seems to be getting the message is that one with all the rooms. Her dock is clear, so I am trying to figure out what its all about.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-08-2008, 12:01 PM   #6
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

Thank you! I thought I was crazy!

I did my dailies on one account then when I came back to log into the other it said it was down for maintenance. Maybe it's adding the 5 new pets and new front page I just saw in another post... maybe they read that they forgot to add the code so we can store the Winter Fest egg nog (I'm thrilled that the Christmas cookies and other Winter Fest foods got fixed). Dunno why but hope they can get it back online soon or I won't get in two shifts at the EO today.
Old 02-08-2008, 12:21 PM   #7
snowflakesbunny

Mines is working! Yipee!
Old 02-08-2008, 12:21 PM   #8
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

Mines down too! I thought GANZ did maintenance at night!
marileemed is offline Female
Old 02-08-2008, 12:22 PM   #9
web.kin.zer

MAN! I want mine to work!!
Old 02-08-2008, 12:23 PM   #10
snowflakesbunny

Actually yes, they do do maintenance at night.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: