Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 04:46 PM   #41
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Default re: *update* WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

OK, so I just made a twitter account, against every fiber of my being after hearing about how many twitter accounts have been hacked. But I can't seem to find how to become a "Fan" of WW. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2010, 04:47 PM   #42
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

GASP!!! i was hoping it was estore...
xocaij is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:48 PM   #43
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I have to add too, that this will leave a looooottttttttt of kids unable to be eligible for this prize as many kids are not allowed to have twitter accounts. Mine aren't and they won't be even for this. This move by Ganz stinks like a rotten egg.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:49 PM   #44
Webkinz :)

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Wow, someone was very lucky...that is a beautiful pet!
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:49 PM   #45
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

aww i din't win. But congrets to whom ever who i hope that the have fun with there new pet
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:49 PM   #46

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

You have two options: either it will eventually be for sale at the e-store OR ganz is giving it to twitter members. The reason I think this is although I do enjoy the webkinz site it is painfully obvious that sometimes they do things just because they can and don't care who they upset as long as they keep making money. If e-store it's advertising, if it's a prize only it's still advertising because they want more people to join Twitter. The sad thing is it's usually the kids that loose out.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:50 PM   #47
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
I have to add too, that this will leave a looooottttttttt of kids unable to be eligible for this prize as many kids are not allowed to have twitter accounts. Mine aren't and they won't be even for this. This move by Ganz stinks like a rotten egg.
I don't think it was a Twitter only contest, or it hasn't said that's what it was. Just 3 lucky winners period.
This is what the previous Tweet said anyway:

Have a great weekend all! Good luck finding the Leprechaun! Super special giveaway next week for 3 lucky fans. What is it? Not telling
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:51 PM   #48
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

I agree Ganz should think of all of webkinz member that don't have twitter accountants
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:51 PM   #49
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

OK, so I just made a twitter account, against every fiber of my being after hearing about how many twitter accounts have been hacked. But I can't seem to find how to become a "Fan" of WW. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Try this link: Webkinz by Ganz (webkinz) on Twitter

Once there you should be able to choose the option to start 'following' them.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:52 PM   #50
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

oh no! i want one!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: