Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 07:41 PM   #291
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Default Re: WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

This is disappointing.

You know what will happen? I'm pretty sure that some people who have won, will sell their Sparkling Pegasus on Ebay for about 100$ or something.

View Post Originally Posted by Wytchy
I'd just like to send out a HUGE thanks to Ganz (sarcasm mode on) now that my 9 yr old daughter is in tears.

I had promised to buy the Sparkling Pegasus for her as soon as it was available in the estore. She had even picked out a name and went ahead and added a room for it which she already started decorating.

As far as Ganz making "good" on this? I doubt we'll see that happen. Someone mentioned Ganz should apologize. Hah. I've never seen them apologize for anything in all of the years our family has spend literally thousands of dollars on their products.

I don't expect any better from them this time. It's just cruel to announce the pet as one that can be purchased from the estore, get kids excited, and then renege on the whole estore sales.

Sorry to sound so negative. I get very angry when anyone, much less a company like Ganz, makes my daughter cry.

They're supposed to be in the business of keeping the kids and their parents happy. Not make them furious and disappointed.
I agree,
I was in tears this morning when i saw this article, i wanted to yell at Ganz and make them pay for all the 1,000,000 (or more) dollars me and my mom spent on their junk. ( I'm saying junk because i'm very angry at Ganz)
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 08:47 PM   #292
Wytchy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFireFawn
This is disappointing.

I was in tears this morning when i saw this article, i wanted to yell at Ganz and make them pay for all the 1,000,000 (or more) dollars me and my mom spent on their junk. ( I'm saying junk because i'm very angry at Ganz)
My daughter wanted the Cheshire Cat from the Estore. I told her she couldn't have it because I was waiting to buy the Sparkling Pegasus for her.

What a waste! Now I won't even buy the Cheshire cat for her the next time it shows up in the Estore. She had her heart set on the Sparkling Pegasus!

Now that Ganz has reneged on offering the Sparkling Pegasus through the estore, they won't be geting any further money from me from the estore.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on YOU. I'm fed up with the lies told by Ganz.

Okay. I cannot edit my last post, apparently. It was supposed to say: Fool me once, shame on YOU. Fool me twice and shame on ME.

I no longer trust a single thing Ganz posts. First, the Sparkling Pegasus was an estore item. Now it's not. The chances of WINNING one must be (and I'm guessing here) 1 in a million, if not more.

I'm so angry and my daughter is still upset. What motivates some of us to continue putting up with the Ganz lies and glitches?

If it were just ME with an account, I'd let my account expire in a heartbeat. No matter the over 1 thousand dollars I spent on my OWN account.

But I can't bring myself to let my two kids accounts expire. I won't buy nearly as many real plushie pets in the future for my kids. Only once a year when their accounts need to be renewed.

This was the last straw for me. Promising an estore pet, getting kids excited, and then announcing that the pet would NOT be offered through the estore.

Last edited by Wytchy; 03-17-2010 at 08:47 PM..
Wytchy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:31 PM   #293
Webkinz :)

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

I did tweet them my disappointment regarding the pegasus, but got no response. That said, I did on another comment and will post that one elsewhere.

While I don't do e-Store, I do want to say that I feel for all of you who did buy points specifically for said pet. It'd be like for me they decide to e-store the Peace Puppy or the Lava Dragon, or even the snowman, my three favorite Webkinz.
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:13 AM   #294
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

This is so upsetting, as my daughter (Webkinz Firefawn) said above, from the time she saw the Sparkling Pegasus she wanted it so bad, and like a lot of you I had been saving up to make sure she and I got that pet. This is so heartbreaking to see your child get their hopes up for something and have Ganz change their mind and not care who they hurt in the process.

Mark my words, this will be just like the "Sweettooth Tiger" so many of us wanted that pet and they were given to a chosen few, and what happened they ended up on Ebay selling for hundreds of dollars. Now, Ganz claims that this is against their rules to sell virtual items on auction sites, but THEY are the ones who create this problem by doing exactly what they are doing with these pets. Giving them out to a chosen few who do not appreciate them or the $$ are to much to pass up thinking how much they can make off this "RARE" pet.

Ganz make all animals/pets available to everyone! Whether by plush or via estore. What is so hard about that? Webkinz is supposed to be for CHILDREN!!! How many children have a twitter account? My children do not and won't have for a very long time! Yes there are many of us parents that are addicted to Webkinz, but lets not forget Ganz who WW and Webkinz were initially made for it was our children.

Thanks for letting me vent!! At this point in time I really have no desire to ever buy another Webkinz product ever, and wished myself and DD were not so addicted to them. Maybe it's time for us to find a new hobby or save all the Webkinz money to take a family trip somewhere! If I could only have back all we have spent so far we could have taken several vacations!
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:41 PM   #295

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: *update* WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

View Post Originally Posted by bubble3495
That is really cool! Congratulations to all of the winners!!!
I wonder if they sent them the code to their email or their kinzmail?
I also wonder if they are just giving them away as appreciation for being a part of webkinz world!
Or are they just sendng the message directly to them on their Twitter account if they are a follower of Webkinz World?
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:59 PM   #296

pookylovestiggy is a jewel in the roughpookylovestiggy is a jewel in the rough

With what has happened with the Pegasus is anyone impressed with the new Easter stuff chicks chocklate clothes and other stuff? I am not and still wont buy. they hurt too many people
pookylovestiggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:03 PM   #297

clarewebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: *update* WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

cool! congrats to them!

wow they are lucky, but i already have a webkinz and an account

Last edited by clarewebkinz; 03-20-2010 at 07:03 PM..
clarewebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: