Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 08:19 PM   #281
Peace to all
Webkinz :)

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

Default Re: WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

This is too bad and a poor business decision on the face of it. I certainly was planning to purchase a Pegasus in the eStore because I prefer virtual animals over plush animals, as does my kid.

The most enjoyable thing will be to see how they correct this corporate error. As a manager, I am enjoying coming up with scenarios in my head of the strategy session for getting out of this particular customer service mess.
JennaBee is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2010, 08:34 PM   #282

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

I too was enjoying the whole "thinking of scenerios" ...lol. I just really hope they address this mistake. I don't want to loose respect for them as I do think they have done a great job creatively, with help and suggestions from the members of course . And I realize mistakes do happen. After all I myself am a webkinz addict....lol. I also would rather do virtual since I have no more room for plush (until I build another room) so I am disappointed in this decision and would like to see it rectified.
As far as them closing down over this, as someone mentioned in a post, no can't imagine that happening.
LoriM13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:55 PM   #283
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Maybe we will get lucky and there will be a glitch that awards every member one of these pets... it could happen
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:56 PM   #284
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
Maybe we will get lucky and there will be a glitch that awards every member one of these pets... it could happen
But they'll fix it within five minutes and then we won't have them anymore! You know they ALWAYS fix the glitches that are in our favor!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:53 PM   #285
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

There is the the way out of it it. But It will not bring them any money. Right now there are a lot of angry , confused customers . They should start giving out those Pegasus not one or three but a hundreds . People should see reports of winnings. That will make fans forget all this mess
LittleHattie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:54 PM   #286
shelsi

Shelsi530 is on a distinguished road

The pet's special food makes me hungry
Shelsi530 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:21 PM   #287
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I sent them a Tweet of my own about what a bad idea this was.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:25 PM   #288
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I sent them a Tweet of my own about what a bad idea this was.

Thanks, I think that was a great idea for you to do. I agree w/ You
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:23 AM   #289
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

this is jut swell. Ganz announces this new estore pet and state it will be sold there but now changes that to you could jut maybe, possibly somehow win one. What a crock!
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:48 PM   #290
Wytchy is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Re: WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

I'd just like to send out a HUGE thanks to Ganz (sarcasm mode on) now that my 9 yr old daughter is in tears.

I had promised to buy the Sparkling Pegasus for her as soon as it was available in the estore. She had even picked out a name and went ahead and added a room for it which she already started decorating.

As far as Ganz making "good" on this? I doubt we'll see that happen. Someone mentioned Ganz should apologize. Hah. I've never seen them apologize for anything in all of the years our family has spend literally thousands of dollars on their products.

I don't expect any better from them this time. It's just cruel to announce the pet as one that can be purchased from the estore, get kids excited, and then renege on the whole estore sales.

Sorry to sound so negative. I get very angry when anyone, much less a company like Ganz, makes my daughter cry.

They're supposed to be in the business of keeping the kids and their parents happy. Not make them furious and disappointed.
Wytchy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: