Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 01:56 PM   #261
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

View Post Originally Posted by dustysky
I know they used the word "fan" but I did not see a thing about twitter in either of there announcements.
Yep, that was not clarified....the word "fans" to me isn't the same as followers. Letting us know about the giveaway through Twitter didn't make me think it was only for Twitter users.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2010, 02:28 PM   #262
Webkinz :)

pookylovestiggy is a jewel in the roughpookylovestiggy is a jewel in the rough

this was really bad what Ganz did with this pegasus. we have bought so much at the estore and plushes, charms and so on. I am not one to brag never have. was always happy just getting the ones I liked or loved, but not no more! I feel like Ganz really dont care, so why should I
pookylovestiggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:42 PM   #263
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Well, I for one do not intend on buying ANYTHING Ganz at this point. They should really get all these kinks worked out BEFORE making an announcement and then rescinding it!!!

While they are at it ........... FIX SOME GLITCHES FIRST!!!

P.S. I usually print EVERYTHING in pink, but I have some mourning to do

~peace~
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:43 PM   #264
violeta108 will become famous soon enough

With 3 accounts, averaging 200+ pets each, 2 years of Deluxe membership (just renewed this year's) and NUMEROUS VIRTUAL ITEMS PURCHASED for 3 kids, I wonder WHY lALL little ones NEED to communicate with WWs through TWITTER or any other form? Our kids are not allowed to access the Internet without an adult PRESENT and their acces is very limited (school assignments for 2 out of the 3 kids). WHY must we wait to win some prize (which they never will win), rather than having the usual option: buy it on the EStore? We think that this VERY UNFAIR and NOT an ACCEPTABLE CHOICE! WE will protest by stopping ANY BUYING AT THE ESTORE, if this is not CORRECTED to INCLUDE BUYING AT THE ESTORE IF/WHEN we WISH!
VERY DISAPPOINTED PARENTS, CHILDREN AND GRANDMOTHER who LOVE WEBKINZ and have been GREAT SUPPORTERS/CONSUMERS of their products!
violeta108 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:46 PM   #265

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by violeta108
With 3 accounts, averaging 200+ pets each, 2 years of Deluxe membership (just renewed this year's) and NUMEROUS VIRTUAL ITEMS PURCHASED for 3 kids, I wonder WHY lALL little ones NEED to communicate with WWs through TWITTER or any other form? Our kids are not allowed to access the Internet without an adult PRESENT and their acces is very limited (school assignments for 2 out of the 3 kids). WHY must we wait to win some prize (which they never will win), rather than having the usual option: buy it on the EStore? We think that this VERY UNFAIR and NOT an ACCEPTABLE CHOICE! WE will protest by stopping ANY BUYING AT THE ESTORE, if this is not CORRECTED to INCLUDE BUYING AT THE ESTORE IF/WHEN we WISH!
VERY DISAPPOINTED PARENTS, CHILDREN AND GRANDMOTHER who LOVE WEBKINZ and have been GREAT SUPPORTERS/CONSUMERS of their products!
Amen Sister! I'm right there with you! I'm not about to go make a twitter profile just so I won't win a pegasus lol - not going to happen! They are about to lose a lot of money with this error of theirs! Good Job Ganz!
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:22 PM   #266
sidereal will become famous soon enough

I just wondered what all of you think about this idea: what if, like the Minty Reindeer, Ganz made ANOTHER Sparkling Pegasus that is essentially the same thing, but with slight variations. Maybe the body color could be pale pink or blue rather than white. One could be sold eStore while the other is reserved as a prize pet won through Newz or Twitter or KinzPost. That way we all can buy our floating pegasus, yet there is a still another Sparkling Pegasus that remains very valuable and rare because the different color scheme marks it as a prize pet?
sidereal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:30 PM   #267
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I know it has been said 100 times here however I am going to say it again.

Webkinz is a game/toy targeting CHILDREN yes yes yes many of us adults have started to play and we love it.
That does not take away from the fact it is still sold as a child's TOY. Why on earth would ANY company encourage CHILDREN to seek out a forum such as twitter where it is NOT monitored, there is no filter as what a child can access on that site.

Oh and don't you have to be a certain AGE to be on twitter???? So I guess only people 14 and over (i think that's the age) can get this pet? (or honestly any other thing they decide to give away this way).

So to sum it up, if you
1 - live in florida
2 - live in NY
3 - are not 14, oe older there for being old enouph to twitter
4 - choose not to twitter

Then YOU are OUT OF LUCK!!!!

This is not about me or my daughter not "winning" or ever being able to win THIS pet it is about making this FAIR for everyone. We are very very loyal customers. Those of us who love it, TRULY love it and to make things like this contest that will leave a great deal of people out BEFORE they are in (i.e age or location) is simply not fair.

View Post Originally Posted by sidereal
I just wondered what all of you think about this idea: what if, like the Minty Reindeer, Ganz made ANOTHER Sparkling Pegasus that is essentially the same thing, but with slight variations. Maybe the body color could be pale pink or blue rather than white. One could be sold eStore while the other is reserved as a prize pet won through Newz or Twitter or KinzPost. That way we all can buy our floating pegasus, yet there is a still another Sparkling Pegasus that remains very valuable and rare because the different color scheme marks it as a prize pet?
I like this idea
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:32 PM   #268
09WIN
Gift Guru

soccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roost

Donation Award 

I am so-o-o- disappointed with Ganz. I am going to stop purchasing any more from them unless they make the Sparkling Pegasus available for all to purchase at the e-store. Who knows how many other pets they will make virtually impossible to get! I have enjoyed Webkinz up until now but I think this is the end for me.
soccerwow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:53 PM   #269
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
OK... I've never heard of the rumored Golden Pegasus... can someone fill me in? Thanks so much for your time.

Peace, Jenn
It has been mentioned on the Rumor Mill Threads as a June Release of a regular webkinz. The WIKI also Lists it as Pending for June. I have no idea what it looks like but I wanted the one they announced would be available to us in the eStore that they now say is a prize only.

They haven't updated the Webkinz News since 3/12 and apparently have decided to disseminate all important news via Twitter rather than in a way that all Webkinz World members have access to. I wish someone had the means to file a class action lawsuit against Ganz about this whole stinky situation beginning with False Advertising.

View Post Originally Posted by sidereal
The Sparkling Pegasus was suppose to be the eStore pet. If they wanted a special prize that should have been the variant one, not the one they advertised would be available through the eStore.

Last edited by karrit; 03-16-2010 at 03:53 PM..
karrit is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:58 PM   #270
sidereal will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
The Sparkling Pegasus was suppose to be the eStore pet. If they wanted a special prize that should have been the variant one, not the one they advertised would be available through the eStore.
Well, I agree with you there, but since there have only been 3 given out they could always let the winners just have some variant AND the advertised one and then sell the advertised one eStore. At this point I'd just like one regardless of the color scheme I guess! But I see your point!
sidereal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: