Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 12:24 PM   #251
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

View Post Originally Posted by gotwebkinz2012
awww so so so funny!! (and true!) Dragon - you're so amazing at these little graphic comics - keep it up! We need a laugh with times like these! Thanks Ganz FOR NOTHING!
haha! glad you liked it...but to set the record straight, I only made the image, the idea behind that one was SnowcCystal
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2010, 12:24 PM   #252
Mizabif

Post Re: WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

That sounds cool, except for one thing, not everyone is on Twitter, including me. I sure hope they will switch over to using kinzpost or something (I know I still won't win won with my luck ) but it's still cool how it's finally not estore! I am sooo sick of the estore! :p
Old 03-16-2010, 12:26 PM   #253
uvz my bunny <3
Gifted
LavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to behold

Aww. That's disappointing. I was hoping to get it. D;
LavenderDance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:29 PM   #254
Webkinz :)

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
and one more...man was annoyed by this!!!
Click the image to open in full size.
View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
So those are the 3 fans that won!! Dragonbird, you are a genius!! You have an amazing amount of talent!! Thank you for sharing it with us!
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:38 PM   #255
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by sidereal
I'm not sure, Gwenda, but if you go to the Official Contest Rules of every Newz contest it is there in the fine print at the bottom. Contest not open to residents of Florida. Maybe some part of the company is based in FL so we are disqualified? In the last year I have not seen a single Newz contest where Floridians (and the residents of a few other states/ locations) were not excluded from participation. Sad!
It is against the state law in Florida to participate in online contests.
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:45 PM   #256
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I had sent a "reply" to @webkinz and asked how they notified the winners. I actually just got a reply back. Here is a screen shot of the reply (from my e-mail account (connected to my twitter account)):

Attached Images
File Type: jpgw10 twitter answer March 16.JPG (14.6 KB, 48 views)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:56 PM   #257
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I had sent a "reply" to @webkinz and asked how they notified the winners. I actually just got a reply back. Here is a screen shot of the reply (from my e-mail account (connected to my twitter account)):

I"d flag it so they can stick that info on the front of this thread...loads have been asking how they were awarded! Congrats on getting a response from the Great and Powerful Ganz!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:12 PM   #258

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
It is against the state law in Florida to participate in online contests.

Thank you for clearing that up for me

I'm really starting to think that someone at Ganz is a few doughnuts shy of a dozen or like the one post said, actually gets a kick out of messing with people. Ya know, like the kid who kicks the ant hill so he can watch all the little ants freak out.

Last edited by Gwenda; 03-16-2010 at 01:12 PM..
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:16 PM   #259
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Dusty, they do not randomly award from the accounts, they randomly award from the Twitter base.
I know they used the word "fan" but I did not see a thing about twitter in either of there announcements.
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:45 PM   #260

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

my computer is running too slow to read all the posts so if someone put this same thing, sorry. I called Ganz estore and the employee indicated that if it was in the Webkinz.com catalog it was, is, or will be available for purchase . Now, I tried opening the catalog and can't (it may be my computer, though, not sure) I am not on twitter but I take it it is officially Webkinz?
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: