Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 09:49 AM   #231
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Default Re: WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

PLEASE say this is not another one of those just-for-people-on-twitter things. My daughter loves this pet, but we do not twitter. Come on, give the rest of us non-twitterers a chance!
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2010, 10:19 AM   #232
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Gee thanks Ganz ... I passed up buying the Carousel Pony on the e-store to wait to get the Pegasus... oh well, I guess I have to many pets LOL

yeah right, like I'll stop buying pets

View Post Originally Posted by sidereal
The problem is that if it is on Webkinz.com or WebkinzNewz then those of us who live in Florida, New York or any other region excluded from all Webkinz contests will not even have a chance at winning one
EXACTLY!!!!!

non-tweeter and live in FL - no chance here!

Last edited by Symphonie; 03-16-2010 at 10:19 AM..
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:28 AM   #233
Webkinz :)

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Why can't people in Florida win the NEWZ contests????
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:31 AM   #234
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

You know what is funny? I joined twitter to stop missing P.J.'s specials. When I joined I thought I would receive email alerts. Um NO, so I keep missing them. I looked into it being sent through a text, but that costs real life money. So I have a twitter account. I follow Ganz and WI. I hope that it just pays off and I win something. If not I guess I joined the tech world and didn't follow well.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:35 AM   #235
Jankinz is an unknown quantity at this point

And what is this all about, we can't have Sparkling Pegasus , It was shown to be sold in e-store. Also how did anyone win this horse???????? It just don't seem right. Ganz should tell everyone about this . We all should get one free.
Jankinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:37 AM   #236
Avengers!

I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!

I'm actually liking this idea. I didn't plan on buying it from the estore but if I can get one for free thats great! It would be cool if ganz made a contest where like 755 people could get the pegasus and make it like a amazing pet but not very valuable because a ton of people would get it! And there will be at least 100 contests this year I bet so a lot of people could get them! I'm not sure if everyone is thinking this way but I don't want it to to much so maybe I sound weird to everyone who loves it. and one more thing, I may be wrong about the ganz giving it away to 100 people because thats not usual ganz LOL.
I LOVE KINZCOIN is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:38 AM   #237
sidereal will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
Why can't people in Florida win the NEWZ contests????
I'm not sure, Gwenda, but if you go to the Official Contest Rules of every Newz contest it is there in the fine print at the bottom. Contest not open to residents of Florida. Maybe some part of the company is based in FL so we are disqualified? In the last year I have not seen a single Newz contest where Floridians (and the residents of a few other states/ locations) were not excluded from participation. Sad!
sidereal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:43 AM   #238

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by sidereal
I'm not sure, Gwenda, but if you go to the Official Contest Rules of every Newz contest it is there in the fine print at the bottom. Contest not open to residents of Florida. Maybe some part of the company is based in FL so we are disqualified? In the last year I have not seen a single Newz contest where Floridians (and the residents of a few other states/ locations) were not excluded from participation. Sad!
Thanks I never read the fine print-I've been entering for nothing
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:48 AM   #239
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

awww now i will NEVER EVER GET ONE!!!
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:52 AM   #240
Unregistered

Wink Re: WW Tweets new info about Sparkling Pegasus!

View Post Originally Posted by I LOVE KINZCOIN
I'm actually liking this idea. I didn't plan on buying it from the estore but if I can get one for free thats great! It would be cool if ganz made a contest where like 755 people could get the pegasus and make it like a amazing pet but not very valuable because a ton of people would get it! And there will be at least 100 contests this year I bet so a lot of people could get them! I'm not sure if everyone is thinking this way but I don't want it to to much so maybe I sound weird to everyone who loves it. and one more thing, I may be wrong about the ganz giving it away to 100 people because thats not usual ganz LOL.
It was my fave either but if it had been the cheshire cat how would you feel?

Tags
mockingjay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: